MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By leandroviernes Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:36 am
ramirojota wrote:Y eso es poco.... lo de la memoria de 2 gigas era una mentira.. apenas entra un poco mas que la 2500

No tuve tiempo desde que llegue para chequearla al maximo, pero estas seguro de eso? Yo creo que los FX se deben comer muchisimo de la memoria, deben ser mucho mas pesados que los de los otros modelos, probaste cargarle lo mismo sin Fx a ver cuanto ocupa de la memoria? no creo que sea chamullo lo de los 2Gb de Ram.
By leandroviernes Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:53 am
summer2k wrote:Aside from changing the order of sequences, I'd like to be able to change the order of MIDI and audio tracks. Is possible to do so now? If not, I hope Akai will implement this in a future update (soon). :hmmm:

It's not the same but I think It's a good way to replace this function if In the Main menu copy Drums and Midi tracks and move to other tracks and then erase the tracks. And other way posible it's in the "List Edit" Menu over the track item press the copy boton and a window COPY EVENTS open and here it's posible copy to the same Sequence or to other sequence using replace o Merge...
By leandroviernes Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:58 am
Fanu wrote:Has former member Pituchez made a comeback?

PS: Song mode

I don't under stand your first coment.
The song mode it's doesn't work for my question. I need change the order in the Next Sequence for example in a live show or rearrengement the list of sequence... The JJOS 2XL have this function and the track move also...
By Fanu Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:26 am
leandroviernes wrote:The song mode it's doesn't work for my question. I need change the order in the Next Sequence for example in a live show or rearrengement the list of sequence... The JJOS 2XL have this function and the track move also...

Your topic title mentions not being able to change sequence order, and I just pointed out that song mode lets you play them in any order.

But "mute pad" style next sequence isn't there.

Sorting tracks would be great for sure.
By leandroviernes Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:57 am
Fanu wrote:
leandroviernes wrote:The song mode it's doesn't work for my question. I need change the order in the Next Sequence for example in a live show or rearrengement the list of sequence... The JJOS 2XL have this function and the track move also...

Your topic title mentions not being able to change sequence order, and I just pointed out that song mode lets you play them in any order.

But "mute pad" style next sequence isn't there.

Sorting tracks would be great for sure.

If you use the Song Mode in a live show it is not possible to use the pads for playing loops or any samples, and if while playing a sequence in a Song Mode and you exit from the song mode then it is not possible to re-enter there until you stop the sequence. Mod Song only use for make a big sequence with several shorts sequence, it's ok for produce very fast but not for live show if you want interactive with the machine...
In my lives shows change the order of the song for each act, and use de "Next Sequence" like a Playlist and when you play a sequence it's posible enter to the Main area for use the machine like an instrument or enter to other mode and then re-enter to "Next Sequence" without stopping the sequence...