MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By MPC O.G. Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:56 am
Anybody using Live/X with PT LE? Just wondering since I'm trying to get my hands on one. If I can dump tracks into LE there's no need to get PT 11, and I can get an X instead of a Live. Just asking.

P.S. I like to do my pre-production at home then do vocals and mixdown at a big studio. Muffucahs focus and leave the dead weight somewhere else when they have to block out a major facility.
By Danoc Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:50 pm
Though l cant stand Avid lol yeah man you can dump your tracks into PT. You can dump tracks into any DAW.

I do it all the time with Reason and Studio One. I do all my drums in the MPC Live, export / bounce as stems to my thumb drive then put that thumb drive into my usb in my PC open my host drag and drop and lm done.

MPC O.G. wrote:Anybody using Live/X with PT LE? Just wondering since I'm trying to get my hands on one. If I can dump tracks into LE there's no need to get PT 11, and I can get an X instead of a Live. Just asking.

P.S. I like to do my pre-production at home then do vocals and mixdown at a big studio. Muffucahs focus and leave the dead weight somewhere else when they have to block out a major facility.
By Danoc Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:14 pm
kaydigi wrote:Make sure your pc Mac can run it, who knows how they crippled it with the last couple of updates.

Run what?
By Danoc Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:35 pm
Ok gotcha. Whew lm glad l ditched Le

kaydigi wrote:
Danoc wrote:
PRO TOOLS LE. That program was made long ago, no guarantee it runs on newer platforms.
By MPC O.G. Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:05 pm
kaydigi wrote:Make sure your pc Mac can run it, who knows how they crippled it with the last couple of updates.

Got it on my MBP. Thanks for the help.
By Danoc Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:09 pm
Hell yeah! I am a beta tester so l already hot it. Man listen... Yo l got my 129 on stand by lol

kaydigi wrote:
Danoc wrote:Ok gotcha. Whew lm glad l ditched Le

He can use pro tools first, that’s free but you have to connect it online.

Not to hijack his thread, Danoc you ready for Reason 10?