MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By mrcrappypantson Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:33 pm
marctronixx wrote:

Pretty sure a d05 version is in the works. And the d50 one, in theory, should work.

what does this mean, actually?

Patch Base app for the d50 should work on the d05. And I’m pretty sure there will be a patch base for d05 eventually.
By Cockdiesel Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:35 pm
Patchbase for the d50 works, it's what I've been using. There's a website dedicated to d50 patchs, https://cultofd50.org, the patches are really good from what I heard so far. I'm assuming there might be others out there. I spent a few hours downloading and setting them up in patch base, and I don't think I will even have time to go through all of them by the end of the year... lol there's really a lot.
By mrcrappypantson Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:57 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:Patchbase for the d50 works, it's what I've been using. There's a website dedicated to d50 patchs, https://cultofd50.org, the patches are really good from what I heard so far. I'm assuming there might be others out there. I spent a few hours downloading and setting them up in patch base, and I don't think I will even have time to go through all of them by the end of the year... lol there's really a lot.

Great. I’ll grab it today. Thanks for the link too.

yes

By marctronixx Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:05 am
sysex works. also if you want a pg-1000 editor, get the ipg-800 from the play store. i am using that and it works in real time with the d-05
By mrcrappypantson Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:35 am
marctronixx wrote:sysex works. also if you want a pg-1000 editor, get the ipg-800 from the play store. i am using that and it works in real time with the d-05

This looks better than and is cheaper than patch base. Thanks!

By Cockdiesel Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:38 pm
How is the ipg 800 for loading patches or soundbanks? I really like the patchbase interface but they seem just about the same.
By Lampdog Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:53 pm
Get a power conditioner w/ rf/emi filter capabilities.

This is the one I use.