MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Ill-Green Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:44 pm
marctronixx wrote:everything has a cost brotha. it may be pennies but it adds up over multiples of thousands of units.

so every part on your car is branded off the maker who made your car? i guarantee you its not. they sub out oem products from vendors.

are you an apple user? do apple make their products? No. an OEM chinese factory (foxconn) make them, just as they make oem products for many others. sure their name is on the charger, and you pay for that. :(

i can go on and on but not having akai's name on a power brick is meaningless to the overwhelming majority of akai users who don't come on an enthusiasts site to bash it for not having its name on the psu..

and of course one becomes a "fanboy" if they speak up against the grain on a forum. you are a "Fan" too since you bought the product... :smoker: :worthy:

you are a "fanboy" of bashing , which is your right. :mrgreen:

Exactly, I make music and opinions I post. Not everybody can accept the truth, but I wouldn't call it bashing because I did say the Live's adaptor was pretty good, but their past MPCs definitely was not "premium" quality. :vomit:
By richie Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:02 am
Going over the specified amperage rating is fine because the MPC Live will only take what it needs.
By Danoc Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:10 am
Peace and blessings Richie to you and your fam.

I would like a spare one.

richie wrote:Going over the specified amperage rating is fine because the MPC Live will only take what it needs.