MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By djhighfly Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:44 am
Hello friends,

i have a mysterious problem in Software vers. 2.0.6

I can not edit the length (shorten) the last note / tick in the sequencer. All other notes are fine, but the last one on the end ... there is no way to shorten the note, when i go over with the mouse, there is no "shorten symbol". the other notes has it.

Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks for any help!

Alex

ps.: it also looks like the last step is shorter than the others
By djhighfly Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:19 am
yes, i tried alot... very strange.

it´s only on the last notes, it seem like there is overlapping something in the backround at the end.

the sequencer is not showing all... i am missing a bit on the end.. just a 1/100 bit of a note

a reset of the software without a new install would be good

thanks for help
By djhighfly Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:29 am
i re-installed the software.. same problem, the end of the last note is behind something...

can anybody edit the end of the last note in a 1 bar sequence?
By Moho Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:58 am
Have you tried nudging the note forward till all of it is on screen with a gap at the tail, adjusting it and then nudging it back?
If that doesn't work try the list editor, check if there's a note off missing.
By djhighfly Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:03 am
@moho

yes, thats what i did all the time... the only way to edit the note..

i think it´s a bug in 2.0.6 in the earlier version (2.0.4.16 beta) it works fine
By Danoc Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:00 pm
Upgrade to 2.0.7.

djhighfly wrote:@moho

yes, thats what i did all the time... the only way to edit the note..

i think it´s a bug in 2.0.6 in the earlier version (2.0.4.16 beta) it works fine
By djhighfly Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:21 pm
thanks, but i have downloaded the latest version from my account / or automatic update from the software itself.

the problem comes without a connected mpc
By djhighfly Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:52 am
Hello,

Nick from Akai verified this behavior on the end of notes with the 2.0.6 version of the software as well.

So i think everyone has this problem, but has not seen it yet...

Greetings

Alex