MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Cockdiesel Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:11 pm
So I decided to start a simple project on YouTube. The idea is to export something from my live everyday and make a short video with it. Nothing to intensive but something to keep me using my music equipment more and also for me to learn.

It would be cool to see others doing stuff like this, as well. I figure I’ll have some sorta crazy mixtape in a couple weeks time.

Here was a sketch of a beat I made last night, still a lot of work to do on it but I thought it was a good start.

Any feedback at all would be appreciated.

By Ill-Green Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:47 pm
Dope beat! Icepulse is a member and he does vids of doodles he makes to his beats too. Definitely cool to have a thread filled with these kinds of studio takes and visuals.

I would be down, probably be once a month though but I'm doing something right now :mrgreen:
By Cockdiesel Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:36 pm
Ahh yea, I just remembered seeing his videos. If I recall right Illgreen had a whole monster movie for his beats.

That’s some quality stuff icepulse. I Really dig the images as well, impressive to say the least.

Is there anyway to embed videos for other mediums here besides YouTube. Be really cool to just have a thread where you just scroll through a bunch of different videos from everyone.
By Danoc Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:29 am
Nice CD. I have been making vuds lately. Just put up one today.

Cockdiesel wrote:So I decided to start a simple project on YouTube. The idea is to export something from my live everyday and make a short video with it. Nothing to intensive but something to keep me using my music equipment more and also for me to learn.

It would be cool to see others doing stuff like this, as well. I figure I’ll have some sorta crazy mixtape in a couple weeks time.

Here was a sketch of a beat I made last night, still a lot of work to do on it but I thought it was a good start.

Any feedback at all would be appreciated.