MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By sentokan Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 pm
Hi guys! I need a hand here.
I have a Novation LaunchControl XL and I mapped the volumes of different pads and sends of MPC Live, on its faders and knobs.
All good. Problem comes when I switch to another project and when I come back to the mapped project the controller doesn t work except if I unplug its usb from the MPC and insert it again.
When I do this it works fine, remembers all the mappings.
What may be the problem?
Thanks a lot!
By Caustic Yoda Sat May 05, 2018 11:19 pm
Im interested to know to, they seem like perfect controller for the live. if its any help my friends one crashes regularly when using it with ableton. not sure if in the same way but think its to do with changing programs or sets
By Caustic Yoda Sat May 12, 2018 1:37 am
Launch control crashes itself and looses its mapping, yes this forum is a joke, no one on here with too much info, akai customer forum is deader tho. does your launch control get lights working with mpc live?
By kaydigi Sat May 12, 2018 8:20 am
Caustic Yoda wrote:Launch control crashes itself and looses its mapping, yes this forum is a joke, no one on here with too much info, akai customer forum is deader tho. does your launch control get lights working with mpc live?

Don’t diss the forum man, no one may have the launch control xl.

The op can report the bug via software or worst cause scenario call akai up. They seem be helpful on scenarios that haven’t happen to people yet.

There was a poster that had his LIVE screen black out and akai helped over the phone.
By Caustic Yoda Sat May 12, 2018 8:48 am
this forum is ok dont mean to be rude ive been coming here for a long time but it is fairly quite. I was just agreeing with the person who started the topic of forum being a bit dead, for new products like these mpcs you would think there would be a stronger community talkng about ways to get things running and trying new ideas especially now we can have external midi control theres alot to work out that there is nothing online about.
By SupremeSoulstice Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:30 pm
kaydigi wrote:
Caustic Yoda wrote:Launch control crashes itself and looses its mapping, yes this forum is a joke, no one on here with too much info, akai customer forum is deader tho. does your launch control get lights working with mpc live?

Don’t diss the forum man, no one may have the launch control xl.

The op can report the bug via software or worst cause scenario call akai up. They seem be helpful on scenarios that haven’t happen to people yet.

There was a poster that had his LIVE screen black out and akai helped over the phone.

That was me. They sent me a brand new one. It came yesterday morning. Told me I’d get it in 7-10 days. It took 5 unbelievably. Anyways this forum can be dead sometimes but I’ve found that if people can help, it’s because they’re familiar with the situation or questions asked. Also you won’t necessarily get answers right away all the time.
By Crumb$ Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:49 pm
Caustic Yoda wrote: yes this forum is a joke, no one on here with too much info, akai customer forum is deader tho

I always get pretty quick help on here whenever I've asked a question.

I guess everyones off having too much fun with their MPC's.... :smoker: