MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Caustic Yoda Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:29 am
During live perfomance muting tracks etc should not mute the pad bank aswell, this is backwards to legacy mpcs and makes performing live annoying with the live, is this something thats gonna get fixed or what. also muted tracks are still triggering muted pads meaning if you trigger that pad while that track is muted werid stuff happens like notes get cut short by notes that arent supposed to be playing
By Caustic Yoda Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:15 am
hmm ive been waiting for support to get back to me since i got it, seems like a feature to me, if you or someone could test eg, make basic seq in one program on track one, mute track one, now when tapping the pads they are muted because of the track mute, this shouldnt happen i dont think but im pretty sure its not just my unit?
By Caustic Yoda Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:11 am
Yeah its crazy annoying cuz has never been this way on prev mpcs and is killing my live performance work flow, to play live now i need a dummy track selected with nothing on it and external controller handles track mutes but would be great if they could fix this as has never been part of the mpc workflow and a huge step backwards for these products