MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:25 pm
Man theives like to take anything what you talking bout lol

CharlesRandolph wrote:
Danoc wrote:Yo those Mackie bags are dope! Wonder which one holds the Live. I like the one thats $39 and says "Mackie" on it.

MACKIE:
Details
"Carry and protect your 1202 VLZ4, VLZ3 or VLZ Pro Series Mackie mixer with this high impact tote bag. The high-density rigid internal foam offers drop protection for your Mackie mixer. Complete with embroidered Mackie logo on elegant black 1500 Denier nylon, padded shoulder strap and sides, and heavy-duty zippers. Fit Guide 1202VLZ Bag fits 1202 VLZ4, 1202 VLZ3 and 1202 VLZ Pro Mixers".

If they are for travel. I suggest to get a bag that does not have any LOGOS or Brand Names. It makes your gear a higher target for thieves. They love to see, new shine cases, custom design cases, and cases with brand names on them. :lol:
By Danoc Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:20 am
I'm from New York City they look at how you dress etc not no logos lol and they know who to catch trust me. Logos Dont mean ish here.

CharlesRandolph wrote:
Yes, but they really look for LOGO and Brand Names. You should put large Apple logo on all your bags. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By CharlesRandolph Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:05 am
Danoc wrote:I'm from New York City they look at how you dress etc not no logos lol and they know who to catch trust me. Logos Dont mean ish here.

LOL!! Well, international is different. Logos matter. Have to watch the airport staffs who drop dimes when get off the plane, the fake taxi's, the fake baggage handlers, and fake hotel shuttles. Then when you check into your hotel, you have to watch the hotel staff and the front desk. They SCHEME! :lol: :lol:

This is dope: SKB 3i1813-5MPCL iSeries Akai MPC Live Case
Bymember04959388 Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:33 pm
I think my best soultion would be the UDG but it's crazy expensive.
I would need a strong bag with those dimensions

18×13 inches with two compartments of 4 inches each or
18.5×19 inches with just one compartment but 8 inches deep

With that I could carry MPC, Kaoss Pad and RV 500 in just one bag.
By oli@bass Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:07 pm
Another vote for the UDG Ultimate Digi Backpack.

Enough space for the Live (with Decksaver cover) plus an Elektron Machinedrum or NI Machine with Decksaver, along with a 15" MacBook, headphones and cables. Great product with excellent quality.

And way less expensive than buying a backpack, and indivual travelling solution for each peace of gear.
By Danoc Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:13 pm
Man you are focus on this ain't cha lol lmao

"DON'T TAKE YOUR ASS NO WHERE THEN" lol

Cuff your dam MPC Live to your wrist like the Ashkenazi Jews do when carrying diamonds lol

That case looks right up my alley.

CharlesRandolph wrote:LOL!! Well, international is different. Logos matter. Have to watch the airport staffs who drop dimes when get off the plane, the fake taxi's, the fake baggage handlers, and fake hotel shuttles. Then when you check into your hotel, you have to watch the hotel staff and the front desk. They SCHEME! :lol: :lol:

Bymember04959388 Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:32 pm
Danoc wrote:Man you are focus on this ain't cha lol lmao

Cuff your dam MPC Live to your wrist like the Ashkenazi **** do when carrying diamonds lol

CharlesRandolph wrote:LOL!! Well, international is different. Logos matter. Have to watch the airport staffs who drop dimes when get off the plane, the fake taxi's, the fake baggage handlers, and fake hotel shuttles. Then when you check into your hotel, you have to watch the hotel staff and the front desk. They SCHEME! :lol: :lol:

Sure, it looks great but I need more space :fku:
By Danoc Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:25 pm
You have all the SPACE you need between your freakin ears :fku: :fku: :fku: :fku: :fku:

Frisbi wrote:Sure, it looks great but I need more space :fku:
By Danoc Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:22 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cockdiesel wrote:
Danoc wrote:Cuff your dam MPC Live to your wrist like the Ashkenazi **** do when carrying diamonds lol
By Danoc Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:53 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cockdiesel wrote:
Danoc wrote:Cuff your dam MPC Live to your wrist like the Ashkenazi **** do when carrying diamonds lol
By CharlesRandolph Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:03 pm
Danoc wrote:Man you are focus on this ain't cha lol lmao

Cuff your dam MPC Live to your wrist like the Ashkenazi **** do when carrying diamonds lol

Only way to travel.