MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Caustic Yoda Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:27 pm
Urg this software feels so backwards, luckily i only need to get the tracks out, couple features badly needed.
1# rename submix groups, or re name outputs. that fact this cant be done is crazy and gotta be an easy fix. 1.9 had way better gui this thing is a mess
2# adjust volume faders by stepped increments, kinda like using the knobs on mpc but doesnt seem to be possible with mouse, double click to reset to zero is common behavior for mixers that should be implemented too, ctrl for slow increments is ok but also used to select multiple channels so total backfire.
#3 not mixer related but song mode wont export a song with tempo changes, it will play it back fine during song mode but when convert song to seq all that is lost and it just used bpm of starting seq. song mode is technically broken if it cant do this basic stuff or needs a rethink if a seq is only allowed to have fixed bpm
#4 when in controller mode mpc hdd disapears, i loaded the project from it fine now 10 minutes later its vanished?? cant save my project to it. i hate this half cooked software so much!! :vomit:
we need a proper update real soon