MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By ramirojota Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:04 pm
I have installed 2.3 today, everything was great until I tried to do some program automation with the XY effects, and it completely ruined the sequence. The automation is not made properly at all, it affects the whole song and samples, a mess.

Anyone have same issue??
Last edited by ramirojota on Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Buzzard Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:39 pm
There might be a bug there. Didn't try what you've reported but I did notice I had to press much lighter to get the XY stuff to work properly. I tested this more by pushing and gradually getting firmer and the visual feedback faded as if I wasn't touching the screen anymore.

A light touch is a compromise I'll make while I play the new features.
By SupremeSoulstice Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:19 pm
I seen a video this morning of soundsforsamplers using the tape stop effect with the XY with no problems. Weird. I haven’t had a chance to get on the update yet as I’m rearranging my room but I’ll see if I can confirm later today.
By J.O.BEATS Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:23 pm
Confirmed.

The XY effects work fine except when you try to write automation/record. No matter where in the sequence you try to write it it’ll just set and hold it at beginning of sequence. Completely useless :fku: