MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:45 pm
OMG I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY OF CHARLES DIGGING THROUGH FRISBI'S GARBAGE FOR THE CASIO!!!!

Da NOC <----------------On the floor hollering LOL PLease my guts are hurting LOL
Bymember04959388 Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:00 pm
Danoc wrote:OMG I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY OF CHARLES DIGGING THROUGH FRISBI'S GARBAGE FOR THE CASIO!!!!

Da NOC <----------------On the floor hollering LOL PLease my guts are hurting LOL

And then he says: ****!!! It's not a Casio, just a stupid Farfisa
By CharlesRandolph Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:41 pm
You should put that Casio on eBay and in the description put. RARE VINTAGE CASIO KEYBOARD. Modded with acoustic dust particles, which give it's that 8 bit warm 60's tube sound. :lol: Endorsed and Tested by DANOC

P.S. It comes with these covers to protect the Keys and matches your studio decor.

Bymember04959388 Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:57 pm
You don't want it?
Only 1000 dollars for you.
It also comes with a 80s stand which is broken but useable if you put it on a table.
My friend, you will become a vintage king with just 1000 dollars.
Think about it
By Danoc Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:17 pm
:lol: :lol: omg lol

Frisbi wrote:
Danoc wrote:OMG I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY OF CHARLES DIGGING THROUGH FRISBI'S GARBAGE FOR THE CASIO!!!!

And then he says: ****!!! It's not a Casio, just a stupid Farfisa
By Danoc Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:23 pm
Lmao :lol:

CharlesRandolph wrote:You should put that Casio on eBay and in the description put. RARE VINTAGE CASIO KEYBOARD. Modded with acoustic dust particles, which give it's that 8 bit warm 60's tube sound. :lol: Endorsed and Tested by DANOC

P.S. It comes with these covers to protect the Keys and matches your studio decor.

By Danoc Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:10 am
This has turned into comedy nite at the MPC forums lol
By Eyalc Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:34 am
Danoc wrote:Good lord what in the hell LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: I know you said ME LOL I know some like it or not, I was talking about "ME" Just "ME" too. LOL :lol: :lol: :nod:

I use everything I get my hands on, Omnisphere 2.5, Sylenth, Nexus 2, Reason Refills, Man my list is to dam long of what I use LOL hahahahaaaa Now if i was dirt poor I would use just Omnisphere 2.5! :worthy:

PPPPPPPPssssssttttttt Yo, do you got any coupons for some new synths? LOL

Eyalc wrote:I know folks that use Air products all the time. I know people that don’t care for them. I know people that use Spectrasonics all the time. I know people that don’t care for them. I never said Air products haven’t been used. I’ve sat and watched a producer use it, and 30 days later hear the song on the radio. They just don’t sound that great to ME. ME people. Lol. ME. Hence seeing them show up in the MPC is like - meh. But even if something showed up in the MPC that I liked, I’d probably still be like “meh”, because I want to see other things done / completed first. Certainly anyone that likes the Air products isn’t wrong. My dad told me a long time ago... opinions are to be respected, not dissected. Danoc and Frisbi, not to say you’re dissecting my opinion. Realize you’re just disagreeing, and that’s cool with me. Charles and I are just gonna sit over here like “meh”. LOL

LOL you a mess man. Yeah, ME man... ME. Yeah man Omnisphere is NICE. It took me a while to get into it - just didn’t have time to dive in. But once I started to - I love it. If I could have only one, it’d be hard not to choose that one.
By Eyalc Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:37 am
Danoc wrote:This has turned into comedy nite at the MPC forums lol

LOL. Dang I walk away for a day, come back and see these pics. LOL. Funny thing is, I remember seeing something like this at a relative’s house. I don’t ever remember what the instrument under the cover was, but it was definitely a cover that looked something like that. Always reminded me of one of those old style quilts they would put on beds.
By Danoc Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:56 am
Man l got like 300 banks for Omnisphere 2.5. That whole setup ismy go to.

Bruh Charles has Rickets of the fangas lol
That pic he put up made me almist vomit. Yo l laughed so hard my side hurts now. Lmao
He put up a man made quilt over the casio then he even had the seat too blaaaaahhh hahhaaaha lol :lol:

I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MO I QUIT! lol

Eyalc wrote:
LOL you a mess man. Yeah, ME man... ME. Yeah man Omnisphere is NICE. It took me a while to get into it - just didn’t have time to dive in. But once I started to - I love it. If I could have only one, it’d be hard not to choose that one.
By Danoc Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:05 am
A FARFISA? LOL :lol:

Da NOC<-----Standing bent over with hands on my kneees bleeding in tears lol OMFG!

Frisbi wrote:And then he says: ****!!! It's not a Casio, just a stupid Farfisa
By Eyalc Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:25 pm
Danoc wrote:Man l got like 300 banks for Omnisphere 2.5. That whole setup ismy go to.

Bruh Charles has Rickets of the fangas lol
That pic he put up made me almist vomit. Yo l laughed so hard my side hurts now. Lmao
He put up a man made quilt over the casio then he even had the seat too blaaaaahhh hahhaaaha lol :lol:

I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MO I QUIT! lol

Eyalc wrote:

Do you have the Ilio expansions? Where do you get your expansions from? I was looking around, but I only mostly only see the Ilio stuff. A couple others here and there, but I’m not sure if they’re good - no demos online.
By CharlesRandolph Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:00 pm
Eyalc wrote:

Do you have the Ilio expansions? Where do you get your expansions from? I was looking around, but I only mostly only see the Ilio stuff. A couple others here and there, but I’m not sure if they’re good - no demos online.

In Omnisphere I've always just imported my own sounds and went crazy. :nod:
By Eyalc Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:20 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Eyalc wrote:

In Omnisphere I've always just imported my own sounds and went crazy. :nod:

Man! I started doing that when I was digging into it. That's actually one of the things that intrigued me about it. I saw the demo and immediately new I had to get it. I like all of the Spectrasonics stuff.
By Danoc Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:42 pm
I have a few ilio Omni exp.
Best one l bought from is Plugin Guru, joint are galaxy dope!
2. Pluginhugger
3. ADSR.COM

Let me get back to you. Im away frpm my stu and l will let you know the other places. The ones l mentioned is off top of my head. Ima hit you back here about 10:30pm.

Eyalc wrote: