MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Luv u Ligz Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:04 pm
Can someone help please???

I am trying to use the new electric synth plug in.

But all the presets are very low frequency and the same. almost sounds a like a bass...No real sound differences.

I don't hear any more piano keys, etc. Like there is supposed to be. What's up??

The other 2 synths work okay.
By Eyalc Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:16 pm
Danoc wrote:I have a few ilio Omni exp.
Best one l bought from is Plugin Guru, joint are galaxy dope!
2. Pluginhugger
3. ADSR.COM

Let me get back to you. Im away frpm my stu and l will let you know the other places. The ones l mentioned is off top of my head. Ima hit you back here about 10:30pm.

Eyalc wrote:
Do you have the Ilio expansions? Where do you get your expansions from? I was looking around, but I only mostly only see the Ilio stuff. A couple others here and there, but I’m not sure if they’re good - no demos online.

Cool man, appreciate it! Would great to have more flavor. I’m working on this next project, and you sometimes when you hear something new it just inspires.
By Danoc Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:57 am
Peace Eyalc. Here's my email.

[email protected]

You need to hit me there PRONTO! So l can have your email. I got something for you

Eyalc wrote:
Cool man, appreciate it! Would great to have more flavor. I’m working on this next project, and you sometimes when you hear something new it just inspires.
By Eyalc Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:19 pm
Danoc wrote:Peace Eyalc. Here's my email.

[email protected]

You need to hit me there PRONTO! So l can have your email. I got something for you

Eyalc wrote:

Done.
By Kozmos6 Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:37 pm
Luv u Ligz wrote:Can someone help please???

I am trying to use the new electric synth plug in.

But all the presets are very low frequency and the same. almost sounds a like a bass...No real sound differences.

I don't hear any more piano keys, etc. Like there is supposed to be. What's up??

The other 2 synths work okay.

it may be an amp/velocity setting ..
the presets i tried all seem to have the amp/velocity set to max.
meaning that .. to hear the higher freq. 'bell' tone .. the key ..
or pad .. needs a hard strike
( i'm using a key-synth to trigger sounds )

you could lower the velocity setting(s) so only a softer touch
is needed ..
on the program-edit-mode display
the 'velocity' settings be next to the master-output fader
on the plain box type display .. it be in the 'setup' menu ..

you might want to check the velocity setting regarding the
keyboard / pad(s) you be using as well ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~
By Kozmos6 Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:33 pm
can't seem to edit prev. post .. :
but ..
meant to address the 'tone-velocity' setting ..
( be near the amp-velocity adjuster )

~~~

n' make sure the 'bell' section is 'on'
and that there's no inadvertently recorded automation trying alter settings to the contrary ..

~~~~~