MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Dean Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:34 pm
What’s good! I have an Akai MPC X and I’m working on a song in song mode and adding my XYFX effects for the finishing touches of my project. I just updated my software to 2.3 and I’m in standalone mode. So when I add my XYFX to certain parts of the whole song the effect (Tape Stop) is playing only at the very beginning of the song, the moment I press Play/Start “Tape Stop” only effects the beginning instead of the sections of the song I automated. And I tried using different XYFX effects on my song and I ended up with the same results. This is very frustrating and I’m trying to be a perfectionist at my craft. Is it something I’m doing wrong, is there a setting for this I don’t know about, do I need a CPU connection for the XYFX to work properly or does my 2.3 software possibly have a bug issue? Suggestions anyone, what do I do to solve this? :Sigh:
By Dean Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:58 pm
Ok I’ll try it and see if it works.
By Dean Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:37 pm
It worked. Thanks much. I wonder if I have to keep doin this every time I wanna work on another song. Will there be another update that will hopefully squash this bug issue?