MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
Bymember04959388 Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:07 pm
What options we have to find some good synths autosampled on Internet?
I know the official ones but they are too trendy to my ears.
I am looking for Something simple, some autosampled synths. I am just too lazy to make them.
Anyone sharing or selling for a good price?
Bymember04959388 Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:37 pm
Ok thanks but I said I already know the official ones.
And I was asking for good price ones
By MPC-Tutor Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:46 pm
Frisbi wrote:Ok thanks but I said I already know the official ones.
And I was asking for good price ones

What do you mean by official? MPC-Samples.com is my site and has nothing to do with Akai. This is not an official Akai expansion, it's a different league in terms of quality and attention to detail. No autosampling, all carefully sampled manually from hardware synths, memory optimised, properly tagged, program previews etc.

This bundle made by a long term forum member here, Canedrive (Coz) and converted to expansion format by myself.
By Flux302 Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:16 am
huh, I tried to share a link to my Synth expansion for MPC ... looks like the reply and the separate post about it was taken down. I must have missed a forum rule some where prohibiting sharing info about new MPC expansions :? oh well.
too bad considering thats exactly what the thread was asking about.
Bymember04959388 Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:01 pm
Flux302 wrote:huh, I tried to share a link to my Synth expansion for MPC ... looks like the reply and the separate post about it was taken down. I must have missed a forum rule some where prohibiting sharing info about new MPC expansions :? oh well.
too bad considering thats exactly what the thread was asking about.

I got the link anyway.
Thanks