My top future requests. No particular order
2. Track select: A option to change tracks using shift plus pad number.
3. Timing correct & click: I would like for this future to be put back to traditional location. F1, f2 soft keys.
"I say this because me and a few others use this feature ten-to-one over switching to audio tracks"
The remedy to MIDI/audio can be shift F1,f2
4. Auto select: When picking plugins sounds there is no Auto select like on Renaissance GUI.
"This Major useful especially for the new stand-alone plugins"
5. Cursor (center button) select:
Have it to behave like the Renaissance window key. One can shortcut quick edits.
6. Audio/ midi meters: meter the right hand side of the gui. Good for organization purposes. We read from left to right.
7. Sequence change:
I'm not sure if this is a bug or it's supposed to operate this way. While the sequence is playing and you change to sequence 2 it doesn't show that it has changed. You have to guess.
8. Gridview: using the pencil, erase and select should all allow You to two finger zoom in or out.
Three finger scroll left right up and down.
9. Load recent : add a load recent tab inside of standalone mode once a product has been loaded to quickly return to previous project.
10. Flow of cursor: cursor flows through the entire GUI from left and right up and down its proper order of operation. as of now skips in different directions.
11. Option to use mouse in standalone gui.
12. Browser: add a copy, paste function to shift menu.
13. Browser: Optional waveform view that can show/hide left hand side.
"Good for view long samples to see their content and decide if one wants load or not"
14. Song mode needs explode tracks.
"This future was in previous versions of mpc software"
15. Option to erase all tracks
16. Main button should close and return to main veiw On all sceens of controller and standalone gui.
17. Main button. Option to show/hide effects and mixer settings from main view by clicking main button once.
18. Qlink MIDI: Option to change midi level volume using a qlink.