MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By machinesworking Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:15 am
It's still on the list, I would bet it will be implemented by the time 3.0 hits, which 'should' be soon, because a lot of Force's functionality is tied into a 3.0 version of MPC. Basically 3.0 is getting a new Song mode, that both MPC and Force will share, and as of launch Force has no Song mode. So that puts some fire under AKAI's asses!
Bymember04959388 Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:49 am
Hey man they are giving you 16 new Air effects plus 12 new Mpc ones.
Come on.
Pro Tools quality effects.
I will keep my Live and get the **** out of it with that.
By CharlesRandolph Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:31 am
How did people make music before Midi Multitimbral? Ooh that's right, they either played two keyboards at the same time, played with another person, or played each track at a time then comp the sounds together. :lol:

How did people make music before Automation? Ooh that's right, they knew how to structure songs, take
notes, move faders, and turn knobs. :lol:

In the future. they'll complain about not having an Auto Music MIx Function. :lol:
Bymember04959388 Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:41 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:How did people make music before Midi Multitimbral? Ooh that's right, they either played two keyboards at the same time, played with another person, or played each track at a time then comp the sounds together. :lol:

How did people make music before Automation? Ooh that's right, they knew how to structure songs, take
notes, move faders, and turn knobs. :lol:

In the future. they'll complain about not having an Auto Music MIx Function. :lol:

Or an AI which chooses the synth, the preset and also plays a phrase for you.
Hey Akai, what the ****, we are in 2019, where is the AI plugin?
Elektron made it, you are still on the 90s.
By Lampdog Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:25 pm
Not saying that peeps HAVE to go back to old ways of doing things, but, UNTIL a multi-timbral feature comes along the old tried and true way still works perfectly fine. Peeps need to recognize that, and for now put those old methods to use IF they serious about making their beats, if not, they are just complaining to be complaining.

Recognize which camp you belong to, be honest with yourself.
By wende Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:19 pm
Not understand .... air efx brand new in your mpc live has Zero to do with the question why No Midi multitimbral in in the mpc so called live? A very simple Live on Stage scenario example ....the Drummer Got some triggers on His Set (Trigger the mpc)You would Play a chord with your Midi Keyboard(keygroup Programm) and fire some Samples from the mpc pads ......Not possible right now .....people doin these Kind of scenarios with Samplers since the beginning.....this is what a Samplers with multi programs Made for.
By Caustic Yoda Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:28 pm
free fx bundles, synths etc while i will take it its not why i got an mpc, it is actually a distraction from all the major features that need fixing/implementing. remember waiting for audio tracks, they will prob ad multimidi to it at v3 as a paid upgrade for the actual stuff we want but chuck us some sweeteners to try and quell the complaining in the mean time
By CharlesRandolph Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:44 pm
Frisbi wrote:In the future. they'll complain about not having an Auto Music MIx Function. :lol:

Or an AI which chooses the synth, the preset and also plays a phrase for you.
Hey Akai, what the ****, we are in 2019, where is the AI plugin?
Elektron made it, you are still on the 90s.[/quote]
I just want the music to be made, with no machine at all.

Lampdog wrote:An "album" button.

That would be too much work.

wende wrote:Not understand .... air efx brand new in your mpc live has Zero to do with the question why No Midi multitimbral in in the mpc so called live? A very simple Live on Stage scenario example ....the Drummer Got some triggers on His Set (Trigger the mpc)You would Play a chord with your Midi Keyboard(keygroup Programm) and fire some Samples from the mpc pads ......Not possible right now .....people doin these Kind of scenarios with Samplers since the beginning.....this is what a Samplers with multi programs Made for.

Solutions, use two MPC LIVE's. One for Drums and Samples, One for Keyboard and Sounds.