MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By fmq75 Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:51 am
Probably the most simple request ever: an option to deactivate (or dimm!!!) the padlights.I HATE this strong yellow that they‘ve chosen for Note/Chord stuff.And in conjunction with the One retro it looks just really ugly.It hurts.
By radzmar Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:18 pm
For those menu items where you're selecting numbers, be it a Program Change, Bank MSB, LSB or Midi CC please provide a better solution than the top-down-list on the left screen side or that pie chart thing. Those methods are terrible slow when scrolling through 128 values with the data dial. Why not showing a full-screen-raster of buttons [0-127 and off] you can directly touch to select a number?
By Terry22ter Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:00 am
Akai you should implement a razor tool in the software so it will be easy to cut notes in half or 8th or other length such as 1/8 or 1/16 or 1/32 view mode instead of using the Q links to shorten the notes or making them longer the razor tool will help to make a easy work flow in the software please take into consideration to making this happen for a easy workflow
By Paddle Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:56 am
fmq75 wrote:Probably the most simple request ever: an option to deactivate (or dimm!!!) the padlights.I HATE this strong yellow that they‘ve chosen for Note/Chord stuff.And in conjunction with the One retro it looks just really ugly.It hurts.

And for the plugins, We want to choose our colors, and protect our eyes, PLEASE !
By mrmarbury Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:53 pm
regular bug fixes without new features. Maybe small improvements to existing features. I might have requested that more than once now but this is really a thing I expect as a software dev nowadays => REGULAR BUGFIX UPGRADES.
By Straker Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:41 pm
mrmarbury wrote:regular bug fixes without new features. Maybe small improvements to existing features. I might have requested that more than once now but this is really a thing I expect as a software dev nowadays => REGULAR BUGFIX UPGRADES.

Akai should make a 2.12 of only bug fixes.
They pumped the hype a lot with last updates, new plugins and key61.
That's fine to spread MPC the most.
Now just slow down a bit and solve all the bugs and problems created by the tons of features added on last updates.
That should be a serious way to work.
After that, they can come out with new XL or new Live or whatever.
By Terry22ter Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:00 pm
We should have “GHOST NOTES” For a easy work flow we should have ghost notes for the software to Make it's easy & only possible to see and edit one MIDI track at a time when looking at the bass track, the guitar track is invisible that way you are able to draw over notes and still be able to stay in key and make better music
By dilingdong Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:22 am
Hi,

I just step into the MPC world with the MPC One, great piece of gear and really liking it.

At the moment the main feature request I would have is, to add to the great auto-sampler function is that the MPC can be recognised as a class compliant USB Audio/Midi host so that connecting an ipad to the MPC, audio and midi can be passed through without a need for an additional audio/Midi interface.

With good hopes a 2.12 update would bring!
By tailor Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:38 pm
Possiblity to copy/duplicate the items in the midi learn section.

Now I have to add a new one, go through quite some menus in both dropdowns. While often I want to control the same FX from the same plugin/track and only want to be able to adjust another parameter. Both I need to go through that whole cycle again now.
By osquare Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:51 am
As for the MPC Key, I have seen this passing before in YouTube channels / discussions: The ability to search for a patch based on sound type and quicker loading times for the patches when selecting them from the menu.
By kja Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:39 pm
A way to tie the paid content to the mpc it is loaded to instead of the user account. The instruments cost so much that besides their worth there should be value in upgrading your mpc with new instruments. They need to follow the mpc if it is sold to a second party without having to do anything.