MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Spacepope4 Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:54 pm
For the love of God please make it so you can drag midi to a track and not have to drag it to a new sequence... I love the mpc software but that's the most glaring and ridiculous thing
By kvmoore Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:39 pm
I would like to see Akai add a dedicated pitch ASDR envelope (or modulation ASDR envelope that can be routed to pitch) in the modulation page of the sampler engine for all of the new MPC standalone hardware machines as well as the DAW-based MPC software.
By bobbybland Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:30 am
Easy one to add : and a great workflow feature..

Add option to view our VST PLUGINS in the MPC Browser, for drag and drop options vs. drop down windows.. ( drop down windows are 2005 ,we're in 2020 now! )
By BeatWilson Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:34 pm
its sorta BS that The Force is on 3.0.5 or whatever and we still stuck at 2.8.1

Like the hell.... we gone through the long road while the other one is the new gun.
They better hook us up soon....
By NearTao Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:34 pm
There is no current parity between features on the MPC line and the Force line... comparing product firmware version numbers between the two isn't going to give you any inherent insight about which one is more or less advanced.
By Droe33 Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:40 pm
its not about about whats "advanced"
I will never want the force.
Its about getting a timeline, a proper daw timeline....
Hopefully next update.
By Cases Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:11 pm
Reading the topic makes me wonder.. did I just upgrade or downgrade from MPC4000 ti MPC One... damn there are some serious unexaplainable limitations that were basic functions.

I didnt even try the unit yet, have it sitting around for 2 weeks already.. maybe I'll just sell it without even opening it LOL. (jk, would NEVER do that without have a bite of it.)
By ONEKRU Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:08 pm
Hi everyone!

Here is our MPC ONE feature request list! Hope you are watching AKAI :wink:

- Aux env (assignable mod env)
- Portamento / Glide
- Drum plugin
- Blackhole / Valhalla type reverb
- Midi import per track (now only per sequence)
- Selectable mod source for sample start
- WiFi / Dropbox link
- More envelope points
- More loop points
- Sample favorites list
- Sample tag option
- Drag-able insert FX
- FX chain save option
- Free running LFO
By 40Beatz Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:21 pm
ONEKRU wrote:- Portamento/glide/legato (in sample playback program that is)

- Modwheel as Filter Cutoff mod source

viewtopic.php?p=1810058

There is A Hidden Portamento...Global LFO settings in 2.8.1 Tucked away in the Q-Link Settings Page in a Keygroup setting