MPC X & MPC Live Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X & MPC Live, Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By DanielWiklander Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:28 am
Uniform look and feel to the GUI, including the AIR fx. Special looking graphics is usually something you have to create on top of a simple template when building apps. Why was there need to even import metallic looking skins and whatnot when porting the AIR fx to the MPC OS?

And bigger knobs on the AIR fx. If there are only three parameters visible on screen, there's no need for them not to cover the screen.
By K. Rah Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:22 am
Hello, I think the firmware is just about as good as it gets, but it would be nice to have these couple of things:

1. Similar to the COPY function, I would like to have a function where you can choose 2 pads and have the option of trading places with each other (settings included without flattening), similar to the DEL+REC function on the SP404. So often I build a drum kit only to realize that the finger drumming is awkward because I've placed the pads in the wrong order...

2. I would like to see a file size (in MB) in the browser, maybe to the right side next to the sample name. Sometimes you have many versions of the same source, but you must listen all the way through on the preview to see how long the recorded sample is.