MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Bezo Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:59 pm
I'm not surprised stand alone folks are not interested in expounding on the DAW, but the DAW is far behind others. It's missing features that have become standard.
By Danoc Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:03 pm
Why are you surprised if they got the LIVE/X for standalone purposes? I just use the Standalone but I can use the Software, and I do it for videos. I use the standalone for the purpose of not cutting on any computers, be it laptop or desk top LOL :lol: I'm not going to make a big fuss over the software. It's definitely not where I need it to be, but it's ok though.

Bezo wrote:I'm not surprised stand alone folks are not interested in expounding on the DAW, but the DAW is far behind others. It's missing features that have become standard. It would be good for those who want more audio tracks. I can deal with the midi tracks I use in standalone then I export them into wav files, just as good to me, I don't need audio tracks, some may. I work different than others. :smoker:
By Bezo Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:53 pm
Danoc wrote:Why are you surprised if they got the LIVE/X for standalone purposes? I just use the Standalone but I can use the Software, and I do it for videos. I use the standalone for the purpose of not cutting on any computers, be it laptop or desk top LOL :lol: I'm not going to make a big fuss over the software. It's definitely not where I need it to be, but it's ok though.

Bezo wrote:I'm not surprised stand alone folks are not interested in expounding on the DAW, but the DAW is far behind others. It's missing features that have become standard.

(Bezo didn't say any of this ->

It would be good for those who want more audio tracks. I can deal with the midi tracks I use in standalone then I export them into wav files, just as good to me, I don't need audio tracks, some may. I work different than others. :smoker:)
I said I'm not surprised.

But software does come with the hardware. And some of us use it. Compared to other DAWs, it's lacking. So I hope it gets enough attention to bring it on par with others.
By Danoc Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:54 pm
Dam l must be doing so much music lm missing words lol lmao.

Yeah some use it. And l agree its lacking.
Bezo wrote:
I said I'm not surprised.

But software does come with the hardware. And some of us use it. Compared to other DAWs, it's lacking. So I hope it gets enough attention to bring it on par with others.