MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By JJG Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:12 am
Does anyone know how to put a beat you made it into one pad?
By saltmcgault Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:43 am
JJG wrote:Does anyone know how to put a beat you made it into one pad?

load up your fire ass banger. hit mode button>pad5>select input:main out. hit record button> press play.
By JJG Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:41 am
That sounds like sampling
I’m talking about when you’ve done an actually project like an 8 bar loop and save it an put it into one pad that way you can just hold that pad instead of hitting the drums continuously through out the track lol
By saltmcgault Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:14 am
JJG wrote:That sounds like sampling
I’m talking about when you’ve done an actually project like an 8 bar loop and save it an put it into one pad that way you can just hold that pad instead of hitting the drums continuously through out the track lol

yea sample your beat. then assign that recording of your beat to what ever pad blows your hair back. :lol: i’m not sure what machine you are using. That’s how i would do it.
By JJG Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:21 am
I’m using an MPC Live lol
By 40Beatz Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:51 pm
Yea I would Bounce the Sequence to a Sample, then Assign the Sample to a Pad. Then One Shot it, in the sequence.
By JJG Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:44 am
How do you bounce the sequence lol
By 40Beatz Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:40 pm
Main Screen...Press the Pencil Icon in the Sequence field. Select Bounce to Sample. Then Load the Sample to Any Pad
By JJG Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:55 am
Thanks
Love you ; )