MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Bezo Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:47 pm
Is there a quick way to do this? A search of the site uncovered how to do this on the 4K, but I've not found an equivalent for the Live.

Ultimately, I'm looking for the quickest way to Autosample my drum machine and some drum VSTs.

Thanks
By Bezo Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:02 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:There's no conversion tool, I think the quickest way would be to just drag/drop the resulting samples to a blank drum program in the MPC Software.
I figured that.

Many of these will be acoustic kits and I want to get as much of their detail as possible by taking advantage of the 4 available layers. Damn!!!!!

Thanks Tutor. I can at least stop looking and get to work. I've been putting this off for a while.
By c-real Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:40 pm
Hello Bezo,

I just found your topic. I'm in the same situation. I have a very long process to convert a Kontakt drum kit into an MPC drum kit. I explain the whole thing here: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=192372

One positive thing is that once the process is done, I can use this MPC drum kit as a template for other Kontakt drum kit of the same family.

Don't hesitate to comment,

creal.