MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Fugazi Jones Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:30 am
anyone know how this sync/warp tempo in audition works?

It mentions that the file itself needs to have an imbedded tempo, how do we know that?

I love this feature in Logic Pro, i use it all the time, but you need to have Acidized files in order for it to sync to your tempo in the browser.

any loops that im playing in the audition browser do not appear to be syncing or warping in anyway
By sinik Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:26 am
so, are the stability improvements for real? anybody noticed a difference coming from 2.4?
im still on 2.3 because it's stable, but im tempted to update now.
By psoul Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:35 am
sinik wrote:so, are the stability improvements for real? anybody noticed a difference coming from 2.4?

i pass form 2.3 to 2.5 and seems better, no more audio drops till now
By sinik Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:26 am
psoul wrote:
sinik wrote:so, are the stability improvements for real? anybody noticed a difference coming from 2.4?

i pass form 2.3 to 2.5 and seems better, no more audio drops till now

good to hear. think im gonna give it a try.
By Eyalc Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:53 am
Fugazi Jones wrote:anyone know how this sync/warp tempo in audition works?

It mentions that the file itself needs to have an imbedded tempo, how do we know that?

I love this feature in Logic Pro, i use it all the time, but you need to have Acidized files in order for it to sync to your tempo in the browser.

any loops that im playing in the audition browser do not appear to be syncing or warping in anyway

I imagine when you buy things from Splice it will say if the tempo is embedded or not. I’m sure this feature, although useful for other sample libraries, was primarily added because of Splice.
By zangetsu01 Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:15 pm
For me 2.5 Software seems less stable when switching projects. It always crashes.
By Diam Ruff Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:19 pm
May also be a good time to note that the free content that Akai has just released alongside this software worth supposedly £700, is a bit of a blag. Most of the content is old and came free with Renaissance machines and the Nebula plugin touted for £130 on plugin boutique, is actually on sale for £3.95 on the official Soundspot website.
Let's keep it real Akai. Give us some shit or don't.

I personally want an improved browser and an improved mixer page. Hopefully 3.0 is nearby.

:hmmm:
By kaydigi Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:41 pm
Diam Ruff wrote:May also be a good time to note that the free content that Akai has just released alongside this software worth supposedly £700, is a bit of a blag. Most of the content is old and came free with Renaissance machines and the Nebula plugin touted for £130 on plugin boutique, is actually on sale for £3.95 on the official Soundspot website.
Let's keep it real Akai. Give us some **** or don't.

I personally want an improved browser and an improved mixer page. Hopefully 3.0 is nearby.

:hmmm:

I saw the link you posted , but was there some other sound packs released this week besides splice stuff?
By Diam Ruff Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:48 pm
Yes, I believe it is the other sound content I am referring to. It was a separate email I received from Akai.
By Diam Ruff Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:54 pm
replying to: kaydigi

I have an MPC Live and already have all of the downloadable expansion content. Did anybody else get the email yesterday? Had the downloads for plugins called, Nebula, Noize Retro and Radio as well as Deep House and Trap Drums expansions, which are like 5-years old.
By kaydigi Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:01 pm
Diam Ruff wrote:replying to: kaydigi

I have an MPC Live and already have all of the downloadable expansion content. Did anybody else get the email yesterday? Had the downloads for plugins called, Nebula, Noize Retro and Radio as well as Deep House and Trap Drums expansions, which are like 5-years old.

Nope, do you remember the subject email? I do have the Deep House and Trap Drums from my Silver Studio license from a couple of years ago, but I do not have Nebula, Noize Retro and Radio.
By r4nd0m Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:00 pm
where can the release notes be found?

https://www.akaipro.com/mpc-release-notes/v2.5
PAGE NOT FOUND.
The page you are looking for cannot be found.
Please try the following:
Check your spelling in the requested URL.
Use the search bar at the top of the page to search for products.
Go back to the previous page or return to our store homepage.
By 6CellMag Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:00 am
How do I get this 3 month free Splice? I just signed up for splice free trial, is there a promo code?