MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By CharlesRandolph Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:08 am
If MPC Live/X did allow third party VST or VSTi. How would someone authorize them? A cool options would be the ability to write and install jS Plugins like in Reaper.
Bymember04959388 Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:39 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:If MPC Live/X did allow third party VST or VSTi. How would someone authorize them? A cool options would be the ability to write and install jS Plugins like in Reaper.

Or make a Mpc platform for extensions like Reason.
At the end, Air synths are something like that, maybe other companies could follow and sell their Mpc plugins.
By CharlesRandolph Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:10 pm
Frisbi wrote: Or make a Mpc platform for extensions like Reason. At the end, Air synths are something like that, maybe other companies could follow and sell their Mpc plugins.

Not sure the MPC Ecosystem is larger enough, to warrant a 3rd Party Companies to make plug ins. Having an Open Source Plug in format that end users can create, may yield better results.
By mr_debauch Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:20 pm
i think we are not doing to badly with the current roster of fx plugins... the synths are not terrible either. Do i prefer more with more parameters to automate? YES, but let's get the automation sorted out next because the way it is... not great. You want to create a build up, a break down... or transitions in general... would be nice to automate a half a dozen paramters at once, get those curves locked in with the same slope.. I know, i should use a product that does that better (I do) but this is a product that can and should do it. The mpc feature that to me is the most important has always been the workflow, ease of use... and with each newer model the addition of new capabilities within that environment. That is why for an 80's sampler, the mpc 60 still holds up today. Can't say that about a mirage.
By Certified Beatz Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:03 am
Danoc wrote:
Certified Beatz wrote:Danoc reason 10.3 is out

Yeah l know. Plus Studio One 4.1 is now out. I think they are working in cahoots cause they be droppin at the same time with their up dates lol

S1V4 is off the chain gotta get that first. Do you know what Reason added with 10.3?

They said they revamp the coding and vst performance increase and average 10 50%..