MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Yorgos Arabatzis Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:16 am
Hehehe :-P Appreciate your support Charles!
Another amazing thing about this template is that it’s a constant evolving project..Couple of days ago i released the V1.0.1 update with some extra tips and a new settings setup..A new update is very close where i’ll provide an extra vintage old school template!Also in one of the upcoming updates this template will ported to other DAW’s built from their factory plugins free of charge!
Edit*But again someone may don’t want to pay the full price for MPC template and like to pay less for only a DAW template..Hmm i may have to think this over..

CharlesRandolph wrote:He did say, his mastering template came from his Ableton template. Perhaps he could include both: Ableton and MPC mastering template.

@YorgosArabatzis that's a free consultation, the next I'm going to charge you. :smoker: :nod: :lol:
By TT_Lab Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:23 pm
Hi Yorgos, Im interested in this template, but I don't have the live or the x...I use the mpc software and reason. I think that most likely I can use ur template with the software as it is, but maybe you have some plans to make one optimized for the software, with for example free multiband compressor, such ass xfer ott, and other free plugins for instance? and is reason between those daw you are talking about?
Thx
By Yorgos Arabatzis Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:51 pm
Amazing idea!I’m on it!
I’ll keep you posted for the next update which will include the MPC Software version with a free multi-band compressor on the master channel that will free up the available sends/returns!
TT_Lab wrote:Hi Yorgos, Im interested in this template, but I don't have the live or the x...I use the mpc software and reason. I think that most likely I can use ur template with the software as it is, but maybe you have some plans to make one optimized for the software, with for example free multiband compressor, such ass xfer ott, and other free plugins for instance? and is reason between those daw you are talking about?
Thx
By Yorgos Arabatzis Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:24 pm
Hi sound loverz,
It's that time of the year again...Black Friday/Cyber Monday is coming with the year's best offers.
Get yourself a mighty 50% OFF to all Tempest & MPC patches by typing the discount coupons (blacktempest or blackmpc) at checkout.After the countdown ends grab em here:

https://www.yorgosarabatzis.space/

Also i'm excited to announce to you my new project YA SOUND PROJECTS!Me and my good friend Vangelis (excellent graphics and video artist) teamed up and decided to bring you some exciting demos, reviews and great tutorials about Sound Design using hardware & DAWs like DSI Tempest, AKAI MPC Live and Ableton Live etc.Make sure you don't miss anything by subscribing here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF6LNRT-opNWeBPGkgTvO6w?view_as=subscriber

P.S The teaser video for my Mastering Template has been delayed because i wanted to give you the best possible video experience i could get that’s why i teamed up with my genius video expert friend Vangelis AKA E.T.I promise you this teaser will be our first video!
Finally a wonderful surprise for the owners of my mastering template.Just finished the new Vintage Mastering Template which will give that extra tube spice to your mixes.This of course will be a free of charge update and it’s a great opportunity for new customers to grab the upgraded pack at half the price!
Don’t miss out!

Rgds
Yorgos
By Cockdiesel Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:52 pm
Cool, keep plugging away bro. Like the marketing I see so far, can’t wait to check the videos.

I’m thinking of some similar stuff, selling some dirt cheap samples/ patches for samplers. Nothing crazy, just like 5-6 patches worth for 5-10 bucks. Prolly won’t get to many bites, but hopefully I can challenge myself with sounddesign.

Going to call myself “kid repo”, gassed so hard I got my car repoed. Lol would be some great marketing. Buy my samples so I can get my car back. I’d have to do some research on what the going rate would be, especially since mine won’t be as robust or professional as tutors. Just some out there stuff from all the gear I passed through and some of the cool stuff I have now.
By Yorgos Arabatzis Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:48 am
I encourage you to do that bro!The journey truly worths it!
Cockdiesel wrote:Cool, keep plugging away bro. Like the marketing I see so far, can’t wait to check the videos.

I’m thinking of some similar stuff, selling some dirt cheap samples/ patches for samplers. Nothing crazy, just like 5-6 patches worth for 5-10 bucks. Prolly won’t get to many bites, but hopefully I can challenge myself with sounddesign.

Going to call myself “kid repo”, gassed so hard I got my car repoed. Lol would be some great marketing. Buy my samples so I can get my car back. I’d have to do some research on what the going rate would be, especially since mine won’t be as robust or professional as tutors. Just some out there stuff from all the gear I passed through and some of the cool stuff I have now.
By TT_Lab Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:16 am
Hey man! you added an option wwith the OTT great stuff!!! Glad to support you! Now to try the product, will be back with some feedback!
By Yorgos Arabatzis Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:13 pm
Feeling the love ❤️ from you guys!
Yep this version offers a lot of bang!
Waiting for your reviews..
Have fun creating!
TT_Lab wrote:Hey man! you added an option wwith the OTT great stuff!!! Glad to support you! Now to try the product, will be back with some feedback!
By sinik Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:56 pm
just bought your mastering template.

question: if i save your file as a template, or locate the file under the menu option. it should be loading up everytime i start my mpc right?
somehow, it doesn't load the template when i start my mpc. i'm on 2.6, standalone.

i tried to save the template on a external ssd as well as on the internal stock ssd.

is this a mpc bug?
By Clement Heron Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:47 pm
Just bought this mastering template, also subbed to your YouTube channel...

Hope that some videos coming soon...

Thank you! Cheers from France 8)
By Clement Heron Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:16 pm
It works nice thanks!!!

I’m still struggling a bit with levels and mixing, also with rec levels in audio mode... (one of my goals is to sound pretty good in live recording sessions, with multiple tracks).

If you have some simple advices or links i’m of course very interested!
By Yorgos Arabatzis Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:28 pm
Cool Clement!
That gives me the idea to prepare a demo track of my Mastering template that will act as a guide for levels, mixing and some secret sound design sorcery :-P
As soon as i’ll have it ready i’ll post it to all users!I’m on it..
Clement Heron wrote:It works nice thanks!!!

I’m still struggling a bit with levels and mixing, also with rec levels in audio mode... (one of my goals is to sound pretty good in live recording sessions, with multiple tracks).

If you have some simple advices or links i’m of course very interested!