MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Yorgos Arabatzis Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:47 pm
Hope you’re all doin well guys with all this Corona Virus madness..Now that i have plenty of time in my hands and #stayingathome decided to revisit the template and free up one available send/return slot for everyone’s convenience plus some more fat optimizations..So in other words the custom 4 band Multi-band compressor now turns into a 3 one..To be honest it felt more simple/hands on and sounded better this way.Also wonderful news for those you wanted me to port this Mastering Template to DAW’s.Just finished the one for Ableton Live.Let me know which one to grab next..;-)
Version 1.0.3 will be out soon..;-)
Stay Safe!
Rgds
Yorgos
By Yorgos Arabatzis Fri May 08, 2020 12:59 pm
Hi people, some exciting news for y’all!
Just a heads up 1.0.3 beta update for my Mastering Template is been tested for release as we speak by the “big guns” of this forum :-)
A wonderful companion for the new 2.8 OS may i say..
The 1.0.3 update will be a free upgrade to all existing customers and will drop with the release of my band’s new EP.

And the best part...

I’ll give away for free as an optional download all the MPC project files of this EP!A much requested option from users that wanted some reference mixing settings and sound design tricks!

And it doesn’t stop there...

Any new customers that will support our EP will get a 30% OFF discount coupon for my Mastering Template :-)
Looking forward for your comments!
Best
Yorgos
By elstebbano Fri May 15, 2020 6:40 pm
hi.
it would be really nice if you would show that template on a youtube video, or are there videos out there already where people show the template? couldnt find anything..
By Lampdog Fri May 15, 2020 8:34 pm
”Showing the template” would show the settings, that are available for purchase....
By Danoc Sat May 16, 2020 7:58 am
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Much respect from me. I hope you do your thing.

Peace and blessings

Yorgos Arabatzis wrote:Thanks for your support Clement!
Let me know how it works for you..
Best
Yorgos
Clement Heron wrote:Just bought this mastering template, also subbed to your YouTube channel...

Hope that some videos coming soon...

Thank you! Cheers from France 8)
By Yorgos Arabatzis Sat May 16, 2020 11:10 pm
I promised you all guys a video of what this bad boy can do and to be honest it's hard for me cause the right video presentation demands some special video knowledge which i don't have and i'm really sorry bout that.
I'm doing my best to figure this thing out and show you what this template can do for you.
I've been beta testing the latest 1.0.3 version with some elite MPC heads hanging around here and their reactions where more than satisfying!I really appreciate their knowledge and help and would like to thank them personally for their comments and for doing this!Some of the beta testers haven't found the time to check it out yet but i'm waiting for their precious comments for a future update.

So...
I take this opportunity to announce the release of the new 1.0.3 update a free upgrade for all available customers!
Very close i will release a very special extra content release with mixed tracks (can be used as guides) from our band's forthcoming album.I mention it inside the PDF and will post it along with the release of our new EP.
Any new customers that will support us will grab a 30% OFF discount code for my mastering template.

Version 1.0.3 contains:

- New enhanced workflow settings and configuration

Updated Instructions Manual contains:

- Detailed Step by Step guide (by popular demand)

- New Tips & Tricks section with Mixing/Mastering tips

- YA Mastering Internal Diagram

Thanks for your support and stay safe!

Best

Yorgos

elstebbano wrote:hi.
it would be really nice if you would show that template on a youtube video, or are there videos out there already where people show the template? couldnt find anything..
By Lampdog Sun May 17, 2020 6:40 am
I let a friend listen to my before YA and after YA.
He was flowers floored and my mixing aint all that bad inthe first place imo.
He said something I’d never heard before.

“Sounded like all the instruments were hitting at peak performance!”

This shyt is great. Thank you YA.
By Danoc Sun May 17, 2020 6:44 am
That's great Yo. You know YA is legitimate.

Lampdog wrote:I let a friend listen to my before YA and after YA.

By Danoc Sun May 17, 2020 6:46 am
Yo YA, are you making your Template at PkRMS or are you using the K14 peak system? Thanks.
By elstebbano Sun May 17, 2020 7:22 am
hi.
Thank you so mich for the effort. I think no one would be mad if you would just record the audio and show your mpc with your mobile for example..Dunno, but I think you dont need a fancy intro for your video or perfectly illuminated background in your video, just a tiny bit more than the two demo pieces on your webpage.
cheers, looking forward for that
By Yorgos Arabatzis Sun May 17, 2020 8:32 am
In the end you’re so right about it..Will do it pronto!
elstebbano wrote:hi.
Thank you so mich for the effort. I think no one would be mad if you would just record the audio and show your mpc with your mobile for example..Dunno, but I think you dont need a fancy intro for your video or perfectly illuminated background in your video, just a tiny bit more than the two demo pieces on your webpage.
cheers, looking forward for that
By Yorgos Arabatzis Sun May 17, 2020 8:45 am
That’s what I’m talkin bout man!As your buddy described it..Thank you too my friend for connecting, helping me and sharing ideas!The signal flow diagram you come up with was brilliant!A nice visual representation for the user to check what’s goin on under the hood..
Lampdog wrote:I let a friend listen to my before YA and after YA.