MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Thu May 30, 2019 4:18 pm
You are the dumbest azzhole ever. Did you just ask Charles can he record in the new MPCs? You gotta be the most idiotic lummux on the planet!

You just showed your true colors. You aint crap! Ypu have a live or X and cant record in it? Lmao you can't mix in it? I can. And if l wanted to l could master in it. You can tell who has talent and who doesn't. :lol:

Droe33 wrote:No its not! We know it! You know it!!!
Stop being a goof!!

Are you recording and mastering in it?! NO!!! STFU and Take A Seat!!!

The advertising as a daw is a huge fail and always will be. the fact you guys think this makes me think you cant learn anything new, or somehow master, mixdown in the live. Stand up if you do out there!!! Im listening!

....only play it well in live performance, but also develop finely nuanced personal musical gestures on it, as would a guitarist, violinist or other skilled virtuoso with their instrument... " - Roger Linn
By CharlesRandolph Thu May 30, 2019 4:22 pm
Droe33 wrote:cant believe you all fell for akai saying that the mpc is a daw :lol: :smoker:
too **** funny. that aint no **** daw!

Someone can come up to me on the street and try to sell me CRACK, when really there trying to sell me SOAP. Id BUY it if i were a CRACKHEAD because i think its CRACK, but NO! its **** SOAP *****! its **** SOAP!!!!

this is what akai did to you all.
if you believe this is a daw, then enjoy your daw, actually enjoy your soap... :lol: :lol:

Considering your knowledge about what a DAW is, I've come to the conclusion that you've been smoking too much soap. :smoker: Not sure where you get your information from, but people have been recording vocals and instruments into samplers for decades. :hmmm:
Last edited by CharlesRandolph on Thu May 30, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Danoc Thu May 30, 2019 4:25 pm
I can't beleive the crap you're talking and don't know what the def. Of a DAW is :Sigh: :Sigh: idiot!

]
Droe33 wrote:cant believe you all fell for akai saying that the mpc is a daw :lol: :smoker:
too **** funny.
that aint no **** daw!

Someone can come up to me on the street and try to sell me CRACK, when really there trying to sell me SOAP. Id BUY it if i were a CRACKHEAD because i think its CRACK, but NO! its **** SOAP *****! its **** SOAP!!!!

if you believe this is a daw, then enjoy your daw, actually enjoy your soap... :lol: :lol:
By Droe33 Thu May 30, 2019 4:26 pm
youve been dooked... thats all...

real recognize real and no daw recognizing the mpc software :Sigh: :lol:

and as i said before

"cant believe you all fell for akai saying that the mpc is a daw :lol: :smoker:
too **** funny.
that aint no **** daw!

if you believe this is a daw, then enjoy your daw, actually enjoy your soap... :lol: :lol:"

So enjoy your mpc or move to a real **** daw
By Danoc Thu May 30, 2019 4:32 pm
Dam l was sampling vocals in my2000XL. I wonder if that falls under a DAW :hmmm:

Yeah he's smoking soap and dried orange peels! :popcorn:
He flew in here talking crap and said dumb crap.

He went as far as to ask CAN YOU YOU RECORD IN IT WTF! He must not have a machine. The definition of DAW was before the birth of the mpc Live/X. Where the hell has he been? The X/Live is an electronic device am l right? The the software e.g. Protools, S1V4 etc.

CharlesRandolph wrote:Considering your knowledge about what a DAW is, I've come to the conclusion that you've been smoking too much soap. :smoker: Not sure where you get your information from, but people have been recording vocals and instruments into samplers for decades. :hmmm:
Last edited by Danoc on Thu May 30, 2019 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bymember04959388 Thu May 30, 2019 4:36 pm
Droe33 wrote:youve been dooked... thats all...

and as i said before

too **** funny.
that aint no **** daw!

if you believe this is a daw, then enjoy your daw, actually enjoy your soap... :lol: :lol:"

Ah ah great post man.
The silly thing about Akai marketing is that, selling soap as crack, they distracted people from the fact that it's a very powerful device if used as an advanced electronic instrument.
Fortunately I was looking for that and I have been lucky because, in standalone, it is what I was looking for.
I opened the software once just to realise it's a crap.
As someone said before, it's light years under the standard and totally useless for me.
But as an electronic instrument alone, I love it.
By Danoc Thu May 30, 2019 4:44 pm
BeatWilson wrote:I dont remember him asking how to record in it, but it is funny as hell :popcorn:

He didnt ask how to record in it he asked can you record in it.
Which is terrible.

The MPCs is a DAW ,computer , workstation , drum machine and sequencer all wrapped up in one!
Last edited by Danoc on Thu May 30, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Droe33 Thu May 30, 2019 4:45 pm
:-D :lol: Thanks, always need more soap.

I love the mpc, but its like pluging a shitty daw into a good daw. which is like what alot of people do.
They re-wire reason into ableton. It is an instrument. A sampler sequencer that got mixed up in a marketing scheme for now. it is not a daw. if you are ONLY using hardware and processing it through a mixer or whatever after then your getting to a more daw in a box feel. but anyone that knows music is not mixing and mastering in no mpc software. im stating facts.

so if people want to complain every **** day with over a 3000 posted under there belt *cough cough* then stfu and yes get yourself a daw. been around electronic producers for too many years. hear the same shit.

love the mpc as a touch of something different to my sound because of the way I use it. not because its an mpc.

thats all

as for danoc. you can suck a **** until you post something relevant :P :-D :lol: :nod:

ill be waiting for your "i dont hate the mpc, i just want it to have...." or the "we all just want the mpc to be a full daw" and so forth.

Frisbi wrote:
Droe33 wrote:youve been dooked... thats all...

and as i said before

too **** funny.
that aint no **** daw!

Ah ah great post man.
The silly thing about Akai marketing is that, selling soap as crack, they distracted people from the fact that it's a very powerful device if used as an advanced electronic instrument.
Fortunately I was looking for that and I have been lucky because, in standalone, it is what I was looking for.
I opened the software once just to realise it's a ****.
As someone said before, it's light years under the standard and totally useless for me.
But as an electronic instrument alone, I love it.
By SupremeSoulstice Thu May 30, 2019 5:11 pm
The DAW issue again. Droe I get what you’re saying. People can crudely mix in an drum machine sampler, master in it? Crudely as well.. No one is doing a FINAL MIX or MASTERING SESSION in it, unless they have no other options. Still, some folks will insist that these machines are in fact DAWS, outside of the basic definition given for what a DAW is. Somebody whacked the sh*t of of the hornets nest lmao.
By 40Beatz Thu May 30, 2019 5:21 pm
Yea... Everyone has a valid point. Technically it is a DAW. Just a very limited DAW while in standalone mode. At the Same time, it is an Instrument. A Very Powerful Instrument! Good Thing about the MPC's, they can work with FULL Fledged DAWs.

ps....
I Love The Crack Analogy tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brought me back a Couple Decades... :nod: