MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Fre$hBreath Thu May 23, 2019 10:04 am
*Bug fixes
*Improved MIDI functions
*Improved warping
*Plugin Delay Compensation
*Midi Machine Control
*Mackie HUI Protocol
*Rewire
*Air Hype Synth
*Air Drum
By 40Beatz Thu May 23, 2019 5:56 pm
Nahhhh It'll be MPC 3.0 in the New Hardware/Software Update. If you want all of that, You gotta spend at least another $1199.99 lol
By Fre$hBreath Thu May 23, 2019 7:25 pm
Can't one dream?
By Bezo Thu May 23, 2019 7:52 pm
Fre$hBreath wrote:*Bug fixes
*Improved MIDI functions
I'm with you.

Fre$hBreath wrote:*Improved warping
*Plugin Delay Compensation
*Air Hype Synth
*Air Drum
*Midi Machine Control
*Mackie HUI Protocol
I'd bet not until 3.X

Fre$hBreath wrote:*Rewire
Folks still Rewire?
Bymember04959388 Thu May 23, 2019 8:00 pm
Fanu wrote:
Fre$hBreath wrote:Can't one dream?

Your soul is alive as long as you can dream!

Ah ah nice posts.
I am dreaming of a granular fx in particle style.
Dreamers, they never learn.
By r4nd0m Thu May 23, 2019 9:00 pm
They should be more agile - increase release cycles with fewer features to provide fixes and smaller features faster ...

I wish there was a timeline to see when to expect something new but I guess it would distract anyway ...

I hope they fix a few things, introduce proper midi and maybe even more ableton functionality but we will see ... I guess a lot of people are focussed on sorting the mess err Force out
By BeatWilson Thu May 23, 2019 11:12 pm
We are getting Submixes so thats on there.
I think....
*Bug fixes(Please)
*Improved MIDI functions(Bought Damn Time)
*Plugin Delay Compensation(Hopefully)
*Air Hype Synth(Maybe.)
*Portamento(Come On)

Theres more i just cant think of right now... but yeah... i could see these possibly
By Caustic Yoda Fri May 24, 2019 8:15 pm
I predict the option to latch/hold a sample in note on mode, imo the most glaring ommision from current mpcs, not even a proper sampler with out this function, multi mode midi would be nice too tho have come to accept my mpc live for the half finish junk it is and try not to get my hope up too much
By 40Beatz Fri May 24, 2019 8:30 pm
Caustic Yoda wrote:I predict the option to latch/hold a sample in note on mode, imo the most glaring ommision from current mpcs, not even a proper sampler with out this function

Latch the Note ON mode? I thought each mode is already latched when selected? Scenario Please? This is interesting
By Caustic Yoda Tue May 28, 2019 2:02 am
sorry to explain better, when a sample is in note on mode it only plays as long as you hold it, latch/hold would be another button you press eg shift which would continue the sample playing or looping, roland sp303 and others have a dediicated hold button for this, mpc2500 you pressed track mute while holding the note, digitakt you hold func for it, something that has been completely missed since software started, it can be done with a very long winded work around but really its sampler 101 basics that has been standard forever
By dryad-66 Tue May 28, 2019 9:42 am
Caustic Yoda wrote:sorry to explain better, when a sample is in note on mode it only plays as long as you hold it, latch/hold would be another button you press eg shift which would continue the sample playing or looping, roland sp303 and others have a dediicated hold button for this, mpc2500 you pressed track mute while holding the note, digitakt you hold func for it, something that has been completely missed since software started, it can be done with a very long winded work around but really its sampler 101 basics that has been standard forever

Word.....also it would be great if like the 303 you could have a real time reverse button too.A smooth hold,pitch and reverse would be worth having this devise just for this ability imho :smoker:
By Caustic Yoda Thu May 30, 2019 12:53 am
Real time reverse would be dope, works for indivdual samples at the moment which is ok, for sp303 to do that the whole song needs to be recorded to it so prob asking a bit much of the mpc running everything in realtime but saying that the digitakt can with one press turn every sample backwards (not play the sang backwards tho) a "ctrl all" mode like digitakt has would be awesome, akai should really be following everything elektron does and biting it as it is the way of the future