MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By optik415 Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:41 pm
40Beatz wrote:They Way I have my Standalone setup...I can control my VSTi channels in FL from the X. True indeed...if I wanna take the finished sounds with me, I have to either bounce it to an Audio Track or Sample/Chop it up into a Track on the X. But if you think about it...You have to render your VST Tracks with the MPC Software anyways, if you wanna work with it in Standalone.

I just MIDI Control Multiple VST channels in FL. I have to option to either leave all the sounds & Presets in FL or Export it out to the X. I just save the FL "Song" to a Folder/File name the same as whats on the X. Boom! I just load them back up, and the Track is there

I'm ready to sync up my Live with FL Studio and use my VSTi's. Any help to set this up would be great. Much thanks
By optik415 Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:40 pm
I was able to sync my MPC Live with Reaper and have my VST instruments on there own midi channel. This is probably the best workflow for me after I tried so many other programs and workflow methods. To be honest I dont have any use for FL Studio now. I guess I'll open it up in the future when they add new features or an updated slicer!
By kwaping Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:55 pm
vampyrelegion wrote:I am happy with my MPC X and Live. As Akai adds features and upgrades the MPC gets better and better and with Ableton support it's even better. I like the way Akai does stuff, I ended up adding the Force to my studio because Akai has stepped up their game!

But do you have any keyboards?
By Menco Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:49 am
Mista 808 wrote:I need to chat with you bro! I have been using FL Studio for 15+ years and can't seem to setup my MPC X with FL Studio. My MPC X works great with the MPC software ALL THE WAY UP TO THE POINT WHERE I decide to add an FL Studio plugin such as Nexus. As soon as I do that, the MPC always freezes up on me within a matter of minutes.

Just to paint a picture of how I envision using my MPC X with FL Studio...

1. I have to be able to access Nexus, Massive, and several other FL plugins without my MPC freezing.
2. I prefer laying drums on my MPC but laying synths/piano/basslines etc. with 3rd party plugins.

In case I'm doing it wrong, how do you set up your sessions? Are you only using FL as a plugin
loaded within the MPC software while your MPC is in controller mode? Or are you using the actual FL DAW and NOT using the MPC software?

Would be nice if whoever knows how to use their MPC X properly with FL Studio plugins would post a video
on Youtube of how to set it all up and get it working properly! Your video would honestly have TONS of views from people like me because I can't find anyone else online explaining how to get this setup! Only with Ableton which I've never used but would be willing to switch over to if people claim it's amazing with the MPC X.

Can’t you just load up Nexus and Massive directly into the MPC software as a plug-in instead of loading VST’s up in FL that’s loaded up as a plug-in in the MPC software? Sounds a little bit like an Inception setup to me? :hmmm:
By 40Beatz Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:08 pm
Menco wrote:
Can’t you just load up Nexus and Massive directly into the MPC software as a plug-in instead of loading VST’s up in FL that’s loaded up as a plug-in in the MPC software? Sounds a little bit like an Inception setup to me? :hmmm:

No Plug-In Delay Compensation...for one. Plug-Ins with Heavy Processing, kinda Lag a Lil bit.

VST3 Probs too!