MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By ofenomeno Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:33 am
Question is it possible to use the 2.0 Software for monitoring the audio from the MPC LIVE for later editing to sync up with video?

It's people who do it with abelton but is it possible with 2.0?
By Monotremata Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:08 pm
Not quite sure what you mean. The Live should monitor its own audio with its outputs. Do you mean you want to sync it with the MPC Software like people do with Ableton Live or export it into the MPC Software??
If so you dont even need to do that. Just open the project directly on the computer in the MPC software.
By ofenomeno Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:28 pm
Monotremata wrote:Not quite sure what you mean. The Live should monitor its own audio with its outputs. Do you mean you want to sync it with the MPC Software like people do with Ableton Live or export it into the MPC Software??
If so you dont even need to do that. Just open the project directly on the computer in the MPC software.

To clarify

Im looking to make beat videos for youtube.

I have a seperate camera so i'm wanting to record the audio coming from my mpc live.

For instance the metronome, me hitting the pads...

I want the direct audio to be able to sync up to my video footage.

MPC Software doesn't allow me to arm a track and record the mpc live itself so I was hoping I could bounce the audio from my mpc live to a daw like fl studio.