MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:50 pm
Certified Beatz wrote:Only going to use the rack in cubase 10 with my MPC X standalone synced..

:shock:
Word MPC synched to C-10? What's the instructions on setting up the MPC to a DAW. Basically how you setup the MPC. Thanks
By Danoc Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:35 pm
Certified Beatz wrote:MPC X

fOh, I was looking for instructions on the MPCX/Live, you gave me instructions on the 1000 MPC.
By summer2k Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:05 pm
Danoc wrote:
Certified Beatz wrote:Only going to use the rack in cubase 10 with my MPC X standalone synced..

:shock:
Word MPC synched to C-10? What's the instructions on setting up the MPC to a DAW. Basically how you setup the MPC. Thanks

I currently run Cubase 10 Pro as my primary DAW and always have it synced with the MPC-X in standalone mode. Whenever I have a track made in the X that I want I want to add to a Cubase production, I'll just arm an audio track in Cubase and hit record. It's a tight combo. :nod:

In the past, I did the same thing using Studio One or Reason. But ever since I bought Cubase 9.5 Pro when it came out, it has steadily grown to be my favorite DAW and I think it could easily replace my other DAWs altogether. I'm looking forward to see what Steinberg delivers with C10.5.

By the way I did not jump on the Reason 11 bandwagon. I don't think they added enough substance in the upgrade to earn my entry fee. I still own 10.4 which I rarely touch these days.
By Danoc Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:23 pm
Whatever works for ya. R11 Suite and S1v4 are my 2 favorite DAWs. For me R11 was a nice addition. I like making my drums sometimes in the MPC and export out. I hate tracking!

summer2k wrote:
I currently run Cubase 10 Pro as my primary DAW and always have it synced with the MPC-X in standalone mode. Whenever I have a track made in the X that I want I want to add to a Cubase production, I'll just arm an audio track in Cubase and hit record. It's a tight combo. :nod:

In the past, I did the same thing using Studio One or Reason. But ever since I bought Cubase 9.5 Pro when it came out, it has steadily grown to be my favorite DAW and I think it could easily replace my other DAWs altogether. I'm looking forward to see what Steinberg delivers with C10.5.

By the way I did not jump on the Reason 11 bandwagon. I don't think they added enough substance in the upgrade to earn my entry fee. I still own 10.4 which I rarely touch these days.
By Dmcghee Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:54 am
I sync the MPC X with Reason Studio Suite. I hope the next update Akai supports VST3 so I can have the Reason plugin inside the MPC Software. That is the workflow I'm looking forward to.
By kaydigi Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:27 pm
Dmcghee wrote:I sync the MPC X with Reason Studio Suite. I hope the next update Akai supports VST3 so I can have the Reason plugin inside the MPC Software. That is the workflow I'm looking forward to.

I’m going to try the new VST3 support in Maschine this weekend if I have the time.

I see Scenic Hybrid has sample loading support now.
By Dmcghee Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:38 am
kaydigi wrote:
Dmcghee wrote:I sync the MPC X with Reason Studio Suite. I hope the next update Akai supports VST3 so I can have the Reason plugin inside the MPC Software. That is the workflow I'm looking forward to.

I’m going to try the new VST3 support in Maschine this weekend if I have the time.

I see Scenic Hybrid has sample loading support now.

Just imagine cloning Scenic in the MPC X/Live to use in stand alone.
By Danoc Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:52 am
Word! :worthy: that's dope. Does it step outta synch if you go over 10 bars?