MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Dmcghee Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:35 am
Danoc wrote:Word! :worthy: that's dope. Does it step outta synch if you go over 10 bars?

The two never go out of sync no matter how many bars you have. Just make sure when you drag and drop tracks from the MPC X/Live to Reason's sequencer turn the sync off in Reason and make sure the tempo match the MPC X/Live.

Dmcghee wrote:I sync the MPC X with Reason Studio Suite. I hope the next update Akai supports VST3 so I can have the Reason plugin inside the MPC Software. That is the workflow I'm looking forward to.
By Danoc Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:59 am
:shock: OMG! Had dream l sold my MPC live :lol:
I put my Reason 11 Quantize on 1/32 and when flippin my kick drum it fell into place without me having to fix it. So l deleted it and did it 4 times to see if l was trippin. Yes sir, Reason quantize is tight as the MPC. Im going to write them and see if they could do 128 for the quantizing. Complex percussion on the grid would be tight. S1v4 quantize aint as tight as Reason.

If it wasn't for probability and Air effects l would sell my MPC live for $800!
By Fre$hBreath Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:20 pm
Beta testing for the Reason 11 AU plugin has begun, I just received an invitation from Reason Studios...
By Danoc Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:37 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:Beta testing for the Reason 11 AU plugin has begun, I just received an invitation from Reason Studios...

That's great news for Mac users. I am enjoying the hell outta R11.