MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By CharlesRandolph Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:55 am
Eyalc wrote:]

Both of those boards are probably going to sound awesome on some Genelecs. The SSL AWS is the board in my dream studio. Along with a suite of Genelecs. Lol. Oh, and give me one of those new Mac pros just for the hell of it too. Lol

The ATC SCM100ASL Pro 12 sound nice.
By CharlesRandolph Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:07 am
Danoc wrote:^^^^Yes the Neve sound great on live drums. Producing through Reason to thise oooooggggmmm !
That's why l went ITB to have no noise floor. Fought tooth and nail lol

These boards are affordable and run from standard electric. Also the designer understand that the studios are built around the computer. Not to mention all those large console are not practical. Run different electrics, the heat (So AC is mandatory), not to mention the power supply had to have it's own room.

The thing about SSL, NEVE, API, Daking, Trident and others is the support.
By Danoc Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:17 am
Man l seen the electric bill for the SSL9000k running plus AC and lights etc, $15,000 a month in NYC. But the stu can afford it. Id rather a controller like Avid's desk controller command D or C/24
CharlesRandolph wrote:
These boards are affordable and run from standard electric. Also the designer understand that the studios are built around the computer. Not to mention all those large console are not practical. Run different electrics, the heat (So AC is mandatory), not to mention the power supply had to have it's own room.

The thing about SSL, NEVE, API, Daking, Trident and others is the support.
By Danoc Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:47 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:He broke the REASON 11 NDA, better send him a letter and telling him how he broke the forum rules. :lol:

No he didn't. LOL "Looking around for the NDA Police" LOL :lol: Some where Props is saying "Yeah go head show our beast" LOL And he making people wanna buy it, you think they going to be mad? Hell naw LOL See he done got CB to wanna get it now LOL

All he did was make a hot track, showed the Rack which we all seen anyway and that's it.
Yo it's a beautiful day LOL So I'm not the only one super excited LOL
Look how many people are going to buy that joint LOL :lol:

Last edited by Danoc on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Danoc Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:08 pm
YOUTUBE
GrayKeyz Beats
18 hours ago
yall didn't hear this from me, but in Reason 11 beta, In the Sequencer, you can now shift Midi up/down an octave by holding the shift key. That wasn't in the features that they listed. I know it has been in other daws, but I appreciate the workflow improvement.

Now that's cool! :nod: :smoker:
By CharlesRandolph Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:10 pm
Danoc wrote:No he didn't. LOL "Looking around for the NDA Police" LOL :lol: Some where Props is saying "Yeah go head show our beast" LOL And he making people wanna buy it, you think they going to be mad? Hell naw LOL See he done got CB to wanna get it now LOL

All he did was make a hot track, showed the Rack which we all seen anyway and that's it.
Yo it's a beautiful day LOL So I'm not the only one super excited LOL
Look how many people are going to buy that joint LOL :lol:

The NDA POLICE were going after you and you didn't sign up for the BETA. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Danoc Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:20 pm
LOL lmao LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :nod: :hmmm: Why after me though ? :Sigh: :WTF: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CharlesRandolph wrote:
The NDA POLICE were going after you and you didn't sign up for the BETA. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Danoc Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:25 pm
Certified Beatz wrote:Okay sold me again! Bigvictv on YouTube said he got reason rack to in mpc software on windows he got a video coming!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Dammmmmmm got you twice? LOL Hahahaha
CB is that the only DAW you're using, the Akai Software or do you have another one? Which one you're getting the Suite or the Regular Reason?
That will be cool if that Rack comes up in the MPC Software, hell you wouldn't need nothing else LOL Whoever is using the MPC software I pray that it works for you.
I'm going to be rockin Reason with the Rack as I always have, and using it in Studio One. It's going to get real interesting. One of my singers she's getting Reason for the first time, she 's a Logic and Protools gal. LOL I ain't never getting Protools for me again! I just bought hella sounds I am getting ready, Im bout to do some ish!
By Danoc Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:38 pm
:shock: :shock: :worthy:
I was just told behind the scenes (Scenic :nod: :-D ) that I am going to pizz in my pants when I hear how the sounds in it. I told the person I already pizzed in my pants when they announced it, maybe sh** myself when I hear it for myself? LOL Being I love Pads and Atmospheric sounds I am going to be happy. That person said they did a great job on this new instrument. That is so good to hear! Now I can't freakin wait! This is going to cause bloating of the spleen, and a dam aneurysm!!!
By Certified Beatz Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:05 am
Danoc wrote:
Certified Beatz wrote:Okay sold me again! Bigvictv on YouTube said he got reason rack to in mpc software on windows he got a video coming!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Dammmmmmm got you twice? LOL Hahahaha
CB is that the only DAW you're using, the Akai Software or do you have another one? Which one you're getting the Suite or the Regular Reason?
That will be cool if that Rack comes up in the MPC Software, hell you wouldn't need nothing else LOL Whoever is using the MPC software I pray that it works for you.
I'm going to be rockin Reason with the Rack as I always have, and using it in Studio One. It's going to get real interesting. One of my singers she's getting Reason for the first time, she 's a Logic and Protools gal. LOL I ain't never getting Protools for me again! I just bought hella sounds I am getting ready, Im bout to do some ish!

I use cubase as my daw of choice when I have time going play around with my X in standalone.. I only want to use the X for sequencing drums..
By Danoc Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:40 am
I use the Live only to make drums.
It will be bery interesting when l get R11

Certified Beatz wrote:
I use cubase as my daw of choice when I have time going play around with my X in standalone.. I only want to use the X for sequencing drums..