MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:21 pm
Hell naw LOL There's no Omnisphere rack extension. I will bring up Omni in Reason 11 in the rack like I do now as a VSTi, but you can't bring up VSTi's in the Reason Rack Plugin while it's in another DAW.

CharlesRandolph wrote:
Perhaps you have to buy the Omnisphere: Rack Extensions. :hmmm: Did Spectrasonics program one?
By CharlesRandolph Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:07 pm
Danoc wrote:Hell naw LOL There's no Omnisphere rack extension. I will bring up Omni in Reason 11 in the rack like I do now as a VSTi, but you can't bring up VSTi's in the Reason Rack Plugin while it's in another DAW.

I'll stick with Yellow-tools, it opens Omnisphere or any 3rd party VSTi.
By kaydigi Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:52 pm
Danoc wrote:Those that love spaghetti is going to love this and it comes with Reason 11 Suite

And we get Parsac Also in the suite as a Rack Extension, Dammmm :worthy:

AND WE GET THIS COOL JOINT. NICE

That’s a problem with buying Propellerhead devices separately, they all end up being included in a upgrade or package later on. The suite package is packed with a lot of stuff.
By Danoc Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:31 pm
That is why I waited! LOL :) :wink:

kaydigi wrote:
Danoc wrote:Those that love spaghetti is going to love this and it comes with Reason 11 Suite

And we get Parsac Also in the suite as a Rack Extension, Dammmm :worthy:

AND WE GET THIS COOL JOINT. NICE

That’s a problem with buying Propellerhead devices separately, they all end up being included in a upgrade or package later on. The suite package is packed with a lot of stuff.
By Danoc Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:34 pm
I remember Yellow Tools I had a synth from there that had like 250 synths. I still got the disc around here some where LOL

I checked it out, saw a pic looks really decent, very nice. I see a fee version. I wouldn't compare it just yet, I havent used it but man it looks good. looks better than Akai software. :smoker:

Specs, only Win 7 and 8? No Win 10? :hmmm:

CharlesRandolph wrote:
Danoc wrote:But does Yellow Tools have a rack like Reason?

I've never used Reason Rack, however for what want to do YT is more than capable. Here is the link
read about it and let know how it compares.

https://www.magix.com/us/free-download/ ... -software/

Edit: It's called Magix Independence because they bought out Yellow Tools.
By Fre$hBreath Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:36 am
The Beta launch is a disappointment to say the least...
Last edited by Fre$hBreath on Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Fre$hBreath Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:36 am
I got invited to the Beta, been given a license number but no registration number and there's no clear download link Reason 11, Instead there's something called Codemeter but the worst part is the website won't allow me to join for support. WTF????
By EnochLight Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:06 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:The Beta launch is a disappointment to say the least...

How so?

Fre$hBreath wrote:I got invited to the Beta, been given a license number but no registration number and there's no clear download link Reason 11, Instead there's something called Codemeter but the worst part is the website won't allow me to join for support. WTF????

Did you read the instructions in the email, and log in to the beta forum?
By Danoc Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:12 am
I have a code meter so l can be on an offline computer. That's not strange. There's something wrong.

Fre$hBreath wrote:I got invited to the Beta, been given a license number but no registration number and there's no clear download link Reason 11, Instead there's something called Codemeter but the worst part is the website won't allow me to join for support. WTF????
Last edited by Danoc on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Fre$hBreath Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:14 am
EnochLight wrote:
Fre$hBreath wrote:The Beta launch is a disappointment to say the least...

How so?

Did you read the instructions in the email, and log in to the beta forum?

Yes, I read followed all of the instructions...
By Danoc Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:45 am
For beta testing instructions:_
_____

Dear tester
Thanks for signing up to beta test Reason 11! You are now placed in a queue. When it’s your turn to start testing, you will receive an email with a link to the Beta testing portal containing:

Test instructions
Download of Reason beta
Bug report form
Forum - for discussing with fellow testers
Important points on testing:

Please don’t share information about the beta (other than with your fellow beta testers on the beta forum). The stability and performance of the beta is not representative of the final release. You will initially be testing a Logging version that is significantly slower than the normal released version. In return, you will be informed when something unexpected happened in the program by a pop up window and a folder with logs appearing on your desktop. Further along in the beta we’ll release a “non-logging” version that will perform like the final release.

You use your normal Reason 10 license for testing the beta. If you don’t have a license you can start a trial license when you get your invite. If you already have used your trial, you can still test the beta in demo mode.

Please note that the feature set of the beta version is what will ship. We will not add any new features to this release.

The beta may be unstable so songs you work on in the beta may be lost, therefore don’t use the beta to create your next hit song. If you want to test your projects in the beta, use copies of your songs.

Thanks for your help!

Sincerly,
The Reason Studios team
_____

It says "USE YOUR REASON 10 LICENSE! "
By EnochLight Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:01 pm
Danoc wrote:For beta testing instructions:_
_____

Dear tester

Please don’t share information about the beta (other than with your fellow beta testers on the beta forum).

Sot of a dick move to post this. You were clearly asked to keep this sort of info in the beta forum... :roll:
By Fre$hBreath Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:02 pm
They gave me a separate license number from my Reason 10 license and asking me for a registration number...