MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By QuickStrike Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:14 pm
QuickStrike wrote:Unfortunately Mpc live guys new hardware is on its way to replace your units.... 3.0 baby!

Lol and they say I was talking out my ass haha!!! :popcorn:
By QuickStrike Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:15 pm
QuickStrike wrote:Next move for them will be a small cost efficient device. Something like a studio/fire combination. plus standalone battery operated.
That's how you replace a MpC live. This market will attack the hobbiest beginner producer. Or software producer in transition to hardware. :smoker:

Boom!!! mpc one
By Varan Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:18 pm
MPC one is coming out soon.. it's not an MPC live replacement.
By QuickStrike Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:23 pm
Varan wrote:MPC one is coming out soon.. it's not an MPC live replacement.
ok And why should I buy the MPC live over the MPC one.
By Fanu Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:23 pm
QuickStrike wrote:
QuickStrike wrote:Unfortunately Mpc live guys new hardware is on its way to replace your units.... 3.0 baby!

Lol and they say I was talking out my ass haha!!! :popcorn:

It's not exactly unpredictable news that companies need to develop and release new products :-)
By QuickStrike Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:37 pm
Fanu wrote:
It's not exactly unpredictable news that companies need to develop and release new products :-)

I hear you. But it's easy to say that now. at that moment in time the ideas and and predictions were in a different direction
By rvense Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:46 pm
The MPC Live is quite clearly shown alongside the MPC One in the official Akai video. It's not a replacement.