MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Monotremata Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:39 am
Danoc wrote::lol: it got removed. Hilarious lol

I saw the post but didn't watch it cause I dont really care about Ableton but.. The dude was an idiot. Signed an NDA, and then posted a video of it to AKAIS OWN FACEBOOK PAGE. I swear to god every time I think people just cant be any dumber, the internet, and Facebook, proves me wrong!
By Danoc Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:05 am
Im sorry but l can't stop laughing lol Hahaaaha :lol: :lol:

I know this he'll never be a beta tester again.

Monotremata wrote:
I saw the post but didn't watch it cause I dont really care about Ableton but.. The dude was an idiot. Signed an NDA, and then posted a video of it to AKAIS OWN FACEBOOK PAGE. I swear to god every time I think people just cant be any dumber, the internet, and Facebook, proves me wrong!
By CharlesRandolph Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:14 pm
Danoc wrote:Im sorry but l can't stop laughing lol Hahaaaha :lol: :lol:
I know this he'll never be a beta tester again.

Man, they have Beta tester who can't load the OS without having issues. Do you think they read an NDA? :lol: They should have touch and Ren users BETA TEST because their forced to use the software. :nod:
By Danoc Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:22 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:Man, they have Beta tester who can't load the OS without having issues. Do you think they read an NDA? :lol: They should have touch and Ren users BETA TEST because their forced to use the software. :nod:

LOL :lol: :lol: That is bananas LOL

Is the Ren still supported? My boy said something has stopped, he just got the MPD226. He said he been having glitches since he got it. That was when Moses parted the Red Sea LOL I told him to get rid of it and get the MPC Black, but he went with that instead. :WTF: He just got Reason 10 and he is looking to upgrade.
By zangetsu01 Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:49 pm
I feel like they're a little bit late with their Beta program. They should have done this when they released the units.. When the hype was real..
By CharlesRandolph Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:10 pm
Danoc wrote:LOL :lol: :lol: That is bananas LOL

Is the Ren still supported? My boy said something has stopped, he just got the MPD226. He said he been having glitches since he got it. That was when Moses parted the Red Sea LOL I told him to get rid of it and get the MPC Black, but he went with that instead. :WTF: He just got Reason 10 and he is looking to upgrade.

The Touch and Ren still work and yes, Studio Black users should BETA test. They use the software all the time and know the ends and out.
By Danoc Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:53 pm
but in all l hope out of a few this beta test helps with a lot of glitches that some complain about.
By Shazamm Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:44 pm
Anyone know how to get in the beta if you didnt get the email?
Bymember04959388 Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:05 pm
zangetsu01 wrote:I feel like they're a little bit late with their Beta program. They should have done this when they released the units.. When the hype was real..

Or maybe they need to know every issue and bug to solve it before discontinuing this Mpc and focus on a new one with 3.0?
By Monotremata Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:14 am
I just applied for I think the fourth time about a half hour ago. I figured now that I have a Live and the Studio maybe Ill get somewhere with it.
By Danoc Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:14 pm
Thought this thread was shot.

Dam 4 times you tried to get the beta? Smh

I don't want to deal with the software. I used it to make videos. I stay standalone!
By zangetsu01 Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:13 pm
Fanu wrote:Did apply for beta but never heard back :-/

Same for me..

Guess they’ve got enough Beta’s flying around..
By Monotremata Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:29 pm
Danoc wrote:Thought this thread was shot.

Dam 4 times you tried to get the beta? Smh

I don't want to deal with the software. I used it to make videos. I stay standalone!

Yeah hehe when I wasn't working over the summer and they announced it, I applied a bunch thinking because I was home playing with it all day they might pick me. But noooooooo. I always figured it was cause I applied with the software, I just barely got the Live a week ago and Im guessing they're way too into the beta now to add new folks. Maybe we'll get to test out 3.0 if it ever comes.

Honestly though, since moving to the hardware, I could care less if they update it. Thing works just fine as it is for me. I got all my shit connected and running without even dealing with the Mac anymore, 150% satisfied customer hehe.