MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:21 pm
Peace
Did anyone get this email?
They are now doing a beta testing? They should of dine this from the beginning instead of having people pay while beta testing. Im confused. :hmmm:

Who is joining?

"We’re happy to announce the MPC Beta program. The program will serve as a direct link to the MPC community and the Akai Professional development team in our ongoing efforts to refine the MPC end-user experience. The Beta program will be opened to a select group of users. To apply, click below."
By monogee Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:28 pm
Yup, damn, they want to know your whole background. Sheeesh. LOL
By Danoc Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:30 pm
monogee wrote:Yup, damn, they want to know your whole background. Sheeesh. LOL

Say what there now? Background of what? I didn't go for it yet.
By Monotremata Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:52 pm
Damn when did you get it?? I haven't gotten anything and Ive been checking every day since the Force one started hah. I got invited to that one and dont even own a Force.
By Bezo Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:55 pm
Got the email right as I was about to say I didn't.

I don't see any incentives. Dedicate time to test software for...?
By Monotremata Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:59 pm
Damn maybe it'll show up in a bit then.. I wanna try it bad hehe, Im using the Studio/software pretty much all day every day since I haven't been working. Ive got nothing BUT time to try and break this thing or get a bunch of work finished either way..
By tigersharc1 Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:17 pm
I got the email too. I just started Full Sail so no time for this.
By Monotremata Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:39 pm
Shit send me yours I still haven't gotten it hahaha. Maybe I talked too much smack to people on their own forums or something.

Go figure I finally get an invite to the GOG Galaxy 2 beta this morning but no MPC one, and I use the MPC alot more than I play games hah.
By MaScHiNeHeAd Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:35 pm
@Danoc: I got the email too....sent my application in..I think its a great idea, if Akai pay attention to the Beta team's findings & implement them.....here's hoping... :-D :-D
By Danoc Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:41 pm
Monotremata wrote:Damn when did you get it?? I haven't gotten anything and Ive been checking every day since the Force one started hah. I got invited to that one and dont even own a Force.

I got mines at 12 pm
Dam they should of sent you one being you're registered
By Danoc Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:46 pm
MaScHiNeHeAd wrote:@Danoc: I got the email too....sent my application in..I think its a great idea, if Akai pay attention to the Beta team's findings & implement them.....here's hoping... :-D :-D

They might be trying to updatethe software. To get it more stable. We will see
By Monotremata Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:42 am
Yeah go figure I got invited to the Force Beta and don't even own one, but I STILL haven't gotten shit for the MPC beta and I was registered day 1 heh.

Are the links personalized in anyway? Maybe you can join it as long as you have it but haven't gotten the email?? I made a post about it on their support forums but looks like today is one of those days the tech support folks aren't answering it haha.
By lih Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:06 am
they do ask a lot. essay question at the end n shit
By Danoc Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:27 am
kaydigi wrote:I was accepted to the Force Beta, I tried to create an account but email confirmation never comes through.

That's insane. I don't know what to say. It seems strange asking now. I know for a fact l won't waste my time.