MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:02 pm
:lol: Yo, I am seeing people getting accepted but but can't get into the site, then I see your case, and others, WTF.

Monotremata wrote:
Yeah hehe when I wasn't working over the summer and they announced it, I applied a bunch thinking because I was home playing with it all day they might pick me. But noooooooo. I always figured it was cause I applied with the software, I just barely got the Live a week ago and Im guessing they're way too into the beta now to add new folks. Maybe we'll get to test out 3.0 if it ever comes.

Honestly though, since moving to the hardware, I could care less if they update it. Thing works just fine as it is for me. I got all my **** connected and running without even dealing with the Mac anymore, 150% satisfied customer hehe.
By Monotremata Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:51 pm
Apparently if you're a member of the super secret hidden beta forum, you can invite people to it yourself?? I have the login page, and it flat out says you need to be invited by another member of the forum to get in. I keep asking at Gearslutz but nobodies hooked me up yet.
By Danoc Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:10 am
Welcome to the Secret Society , THE ILLUMINATI!!! :lol:
You have to meet the Elder. Walk to the end of the desert to where you feel like you're dying and the Elder will fund you. Then say these words:

"I WILL SERVE! I WILL BE OF SERVICE "

Monotremata wrote:Apparently if you're a member of the super secret hidden beta forum, you can invite people to it yourself?? I have the login page, and it flat out says you need to be invited by another member of the forum to get in. I keep asking at Gearslutz but nobodies hooked me up yet.
By Monotremata Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:54 am
Danoc wrote:Welcome to the Secret Society , THE ILLUMINATI!!! :lol:
You have to meet the Elder. Walk to the end of the desert to where you feel like you're dying and the Elder will fund you. Then say these words:

Screw that I need all my fingers to work the MPC! :lol:
By Danoc Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:00 pm
OMG LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: ctfu

No you only need 2 fingers to rock the pads man.

The Ajudicator said you must prove your Fealty! LOL :lol:

Monotremata wrote:
Screw that I need all my fingers to work the MPC! :lol:
By Yorgos Arabatzis Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:34 pm

Danoc wrote:Welcome to the Secret Society , THE ILLUMINATI!!! :lol:

By Monotremata Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:05 pm
Danoc wrote:OMG LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: ctfu

No you only need 2 fingers to rock the pads man.

The Ajudicator said you must prove your Fealty! LOL :lol:

Hey that's a good point. I just need my two index fingers. I can push all the buttons on my gear still, I can still turn knobs. Im good, where's Halle Berry at?
By Danoc Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:15 pm
Yo who is tbat? Baby Yoda? Lmao :lol:

Yorgos Arabatzis wrote:Image
By Danoc Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:19 pm
Ummm Halle and her two dogs will kill yo arse lol You don't want no parts of her. She will hand you the water jug take it back then spit in it lol :lol: She's ruthless.

Monotremata wrote:
Hey that's a good point. I just need my two index fingers. I can push all the buttons on my gear still, I can still turn knobs. Im good, where's Halle Berry at?
By EnochLight Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:33 pm
Yorgos Arabatzis wrote:Yep Baby Yoda from “The Mandalorian” series :-P

Actually, in the Mandalorian's timeline, Yoda died 5 years before that baby showed up in the story. It's just the same species as Yoda. :-P

Fun fact: if it's technically 50 years old in the Mandalorian, that puts the date of its birth around the time of the events of Attack of the Clones/Revenge of the Sith. :smoker:
By Monotremata Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:24 am
EnochLight wrote:Fun fact: if it's technically 50 years old in the Mandalorian, that puts the date of its birth around the time of the events of Attack of the Clones/Revenge of the Sith. :smoker:

Yoda and Yaddle were getting it on while Anakin was busy killing all the younglings haha..

I still wanna know what that Imperial dude was going to do with it. That scientist guy had a Kamino cloner logo on his uniform.
By CharlesRandolph Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:01 am
Monotremata wrote:I still wanna know what that Imperial dude was going to do with it. That scientist guy had a Kamino cloner logo on his uniform.

He worked for Behringer and we know what they do. :lol: