MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By NearTao Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:50 pm
I’ve got an OG Lightning Camera Connection Kit that also did not work for this application. It’s Apple branded, but it cannot be used for mounting drives or audio. This one that isn’t working well is Lightning on one end, and USB-A only on the other. I recently got the CCK that has lightning on one end, with USB-A and lightning on the other. As soon as I plugged it in it asked me to update the hardware, and it has worked perfectly fine ever since.
By Fre$hBreath Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:36 pm
justineastwick wrote:
Fre$hBreath wrote:VOINH = Video or it never happened...

Definitely need see the video...

Exactly...
By Fre$hBreath Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:07 am
JeriKo Jackson wrote:Do we need a video showing this working.... Or a vid of it not working
:hmmm:

Working of course...
By Cockdiesel Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:53 pm
Damn that’s dope. I assume that the Mpc stays in the looking for computer screen?

I didn’t have any memory cards hooked up when I tried it. I need to clear out the internal drive was hoping this would be a good solution.
By justineastwick Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:22 am
Well, this guy obviously
JeriKo Jackson wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHGxe40E7WY

I liked the shade you threw in the video... LOL, you shut me all the way up. And I PM Lampdog once in a while on here... We’ve talked about a lot of stuff from my start-up equipment to making drum samples and programming... I have to hit him up soon, I’m back at a standstill. LOL.
By JeriKo Jackson Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:45 pm
Just jokes! I'm only on here to help, and occassionally rant. Never passing false knowledge though. That voinh remark twisted my face lol.
If it didn't work the dongle isn't genuine is my best guess. I bought mine full retail in an Apple store. Works every time.
By JeriKo Jackson Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:51 pm
I haven't had much interaction with lampdog. He's helped me though on occasion. But his posts are some of realest. Straight to the point and no BS and most importantly helpful. He's been on here longer than me, and I've been coming to this place since way before the iphone. Respect the gold trim :worthy: