MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By 40Beatz Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:06 pm
What about a Chrome Version?
By BeatWilson Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:22 pm
Fanu wrote:
BeatWilson wrote: they should of made it look like a classic mpc like a 3000 or a 60...

In a way I feel Akai should respect their legacy colors.
I do get it that times and products change, but if there's one thing that actually IS iconic in my book, it's the classic Akai color.
I LOVE the old gray + red.
Not kidding when I say I'd be fine paying for a few bucks to get the classic Ren colors back to the software as an optional skin…I loved the colors, as they were so Akai, whereas the new ones are not.

Saw the pic of the new mixer with the (hopefully very optional) candy raver colors; not feeling those myself.

Haha, no doubt. It looks like something NI Cooked up.... I really wish they would change those OS colours if that is what there changing it to.

They should have a day and night mode.
By Lampdog Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:14 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Lampdog wrote:Someone somewhere will get it and complain when the color wears thin.

WARNING: Do not put in direct sunlight. :lol:

Trump version.
By Lampdog Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:09 pm
zangetsu01 wrote:For me the current color scheme on the X is perfect.

It looks the best to me also.
By Monotremata Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:55 am
They need to do one with the grey 3000LE color scheme, complete with the streaming black music notes on it.
By Juxx Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:36 pm
As I am Shopping for a Used X one major Plus of a gold X is that it from 2020 so you know its 3 years old max or Newish.

A black one could be between 6 years old - Newish.
By Ultros Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:02 am
It's like the golden gun in n64 golden eye. one hit kill a beat with that shit.
By Lampdog Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:51 am
40Beatz wrote:What about a Chrome Version?
By mrmarbury Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:08 pm
Is it real gold? Or just that fake crap? It's ass ugly imho but at least with the gold you'd have something for bad times :lol: