MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Eyalc Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:43 pm
Before the trash can I had a maxed 2008. Lol, so 2010? You’re doing okay. Haha. But it started choking on moderate tasks, especially the more complex the mixes got.

If you’re looking to upgrade and not pay for the latest Mac Pro, the trash can is a good option.
By CharlesRandolph Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:58 pm
The only issue with the 2010 is that it's no longer receives MAC OS support. I do wonder when will WAVE move to Version 12 of their plug in? Perhaps at 10.15.3
By CharlesRandolph Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:33 pm
Caustic Yoda wrote:can we NOT have plug in sales in this forum, really cant escape this junk anywhere you go. its the worst

When used in combination with the MPC, plug in's can increase the quality and efficiency of one's workflow.
By Monotremata Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:49 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Caustic Yoda wrote:can we NOT have plug in sales in this forum, really cant escape this junk anywhere you go. its the worst

When used in combination with the MPC, plug in's can increase the quality and efficiency of one's workflow.

True dat. Im already really missing my Springage and Nexcellence reverb plugs haha. Don't think I even saw a spring option in the AIR or Akai ones. Guess that just means Im buying a Vermona spring after Christmas to go in the rack. :D

Im actually hoping the trash cans will drop once the new Pro hits. Ive already gotten over the fact Ill have to move all my drives and everything outside of the box to go with the Mini so hell, why not get the Pro trash can if I can afford it and have even better hardware inside.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just noticed the AIR Spring Reverb haha! Hope the misses didn't want to see me at all today.
By Caustic Yoda Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:52 am
I dont really care about plug in sales, can i post whenever someone is having a hardware sale? that would get annoying real quick, at least have a part of the forums for this junk if it absolutely has to exist, it shouldnt be in the main area its junk mail :vomit:
By Danoc Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:12 am
This was a great post. Caustic if you don't like the title of a thread DON'T GO INTO IT!!! That's what l do.

It's that simple.
By Unreallystic Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:03 pm
I don't personally see an issue, especially when you consider how many plug-ins have been on sale over the past month and this is like the only one I've seen, they aren't "flooding" the forum. Worst case - maybe a unified thread if someone was willing to manage it.

I want echoboy, but I already blew my plug-in money on Udemy courses and Izotope bundles. I also grabbed RC-20 finally.
- Unreall
By Bezo Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:26 pm
I've passed on Izotope Music Production Suite the last 2 sales. Owning most of FabFilter's stuff tells me I don't need it, but I have a feeling I'll miss the visuals when I go to master my project.
By Monotremata Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:19 pm
Unreallystic wrote:I want echoboy, but I already blew my plug-in money on Udemy courses and Izotope bundles. I also grabbed RC-20 finally.
- Unreall

Its one of those plugins I bought on sale and immediately went 'Why TF did I buy ANOTHER delay?'. Turns out now its my go to every single time I need one haha. Grab it next time it goes on sale for sure!
By Caustic Yoda Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:27 pm
they are normally a rip off at that price, half the plug ins are 20yrs old, anyway this forum is a joke if its hosting posts on plugin sales
By CharlesRandolph Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:00 pm
Caustic Yoda wrote:they are normally a rip off at that price, half the plug ins are 20yrs old, anyway this forum is a joke if its hosting posts on plugin sales

Considering people are buying 20+ year old machines with 16 mb of RAM, using ZIP disks. I would say this fits in very well. :lol: It's only a rip off if you're making wack music. :popcorn:
By Eyalc Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:43 pm
Caustic Yoda wrote:they are normally a rip off at that price, half the plug ins are 20yrs old, anyway this forum is a joke if its hosting posts on plugin sales

I'm just curious, why does this one post bother you so much? You don't owe an explanation of course, but just seems like an awful lot of energy to pay to a post that you don't have any interest in. And it's only one post. Unless there are several somewhere and I just don't see them.

Btw, saw your post about your album. The tracks sound good man. Nice job.