MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Komatos Records Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:41 pm
Like MPC Tutor says: more info please. If you're trying to save to an SD Card, make sure that the "write protect" switch isn't enabled. Otherwise you won't be able to save to that media. USB flash drives and internal drives don't normally have "write protect" switches.
By tyranosurasmax Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:44 pm
I am having the exact same issue and have for about the past 2 years. I can save two external media no problem. It's the only way I can save. I also cannot load any programs from the internal drive. It's like it repartitioned itself or something because it's not showing up the way it used to anymore. And I no longer have access to any of the built-in programs or sounds. I've never been able to find anything online that was helpful until I found this post and hopefully someone knows an answer. It doesn't seem to be too common. Then again, I haven't looked for a solution in 2 years because I just accepted it instead of getting it fixed.
By Lampdog Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:19 am
I was wondering this too. Exactly what was done when this was happened. Just saying it isn’t working is not enough detail.

Exact directories.
Exact folders.
Processes.
Step by step.

All of that is needed in order to figure out some help.