MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By bees80 Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:01 pm
anyone knows how to delete that? I accidently pressed mute on the track while i was recording/overdub. Now it keeps switching back to mute every time the sequence start again.

Manual is not saying anything about this..
By bees80 Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:09 pm
Thanks!

The manual is super short and cryptic about automation. It doesn't say anything about this.

Ps. on another topic. Do you know if it's possible to change the volume of a sound on a pad via program mode? In old mpc's you always do it here, but now i have to go to the pad mixer each time... Bit annoying you have to switch.
By 40Beatz Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:36 pm
Its in the 1st Tab of Program Edit. Each Pad has its own volume control
By gumbo23 Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:30 am
Cockdiesel wrote:Go into list edit and delete the mute. Happens to me sometimes too

There is no mute event in list edit for me, but the mute action continues. Am I somehow looking at the wrong thing in list edit?

My bad: I had not selected the track in question. Now fixed. TF for that.
By Lampdog Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:10 pm
If people take time to read the manual they would have come across this. Instead peeps turn it on, jump right in and get lost (there IS fun in that too!). We all paid for these machines, we should be checking the manual for everything it can do (what we paid for).