MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By masada2502 Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:23 am
Not a.review.Sharing my trip .beta testing the Mpc one over a 30 day period ,enjoy
I took the other link down due to mistakes. here's the final
By Lampdog Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:34 am
I lost faith, but man, you make a STRONG PHUKKYN CASE for MPC addicts to move on to something new.
By Lampdog Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:07 am
JeriKo Jackson wrote:
Lampdog wrote:I lost faith, but man, you make a STRONG PHUKKYN CASE for MPC addicts to move on to something new.

This is the video that makes you realize this?

You think this is the only video I pay attention to?
By EnochLight Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:48 pm
Watching a 68 year old legend fumble around the MPC was.... almost depressing. And watching someone finger drum with long ass nails was... interesting. :lol:

But that was a great little documentary - nice job! My only advice is that the narration is waaaaaay too low in some scenes, and mostly lost in your mix. Can hardly hear you.
By JeriKo Jackson Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:42 pm
Lampdog wrote:You think this is the only video I pay attention to?

Huh? I'm not coming at you bruh :lol: I'm just saying... New gen has been out 3 years. Obviously being an MPC head you know what they are capable of. All Masada videos are fairly average. There are at least a thousand videos which make a stronger case :popcorn:
By Danoc Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:58 pm
@Jerico Jackson do you have a you tube vid thats above average that we can watch please?
By Danoc Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:42 am
Cockdiesel wrote::lol:

Ahhhh dammm what you laughin for :lol:
By JeriKo Jackson Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:50 am
Danoc wrote:@Jerico Jackson do you have a you tube vid thats above average that we can watch please?

Nope. I have one video on YT and it's of the lowest possible quality. But I'm also not hustling expansions packs. And I'm not trying to knock Masada. He puts in work. I was more commenting on lampdog's post. He's clearly been a detractor of the new gen MPCs, and not without valid reasons. BUT you have made more of a case for these MPCs than your boy and WITHOUT a video.
By masada2502 Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:12 am
JeriKo Jackson wrote:
Lampdog wrote:You think this is the only video I pay attention to?

Huh? I'm not coming at you bruh :lol: I'm just saying... New gen has been out 3 years. Obviously being an MPC head you know what they are capable of. All Masada videos are fairly average. There are at least a thousand videos which make a stronger case

I disagree about all my videos being average...I say some of them are slightly below average..some are around average and a few are kinda above average ...shrug... all love .always respect :-D