MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Awizerk Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:40 am
hello i want to buy a midi keyboard to use on standaone mode , wil native instruments komplete kontrol A49 work ? and also if i get some of ni vsts plugins will it work with the mpc software pc version ?
By Awizerk Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:28 pm
bees80 wrote:yes and yes

thanks i had the mpk mini and it was to small and uncomfortable so i returned it .
also im about to link my computer to the mpcx for the first time . i have a macpro 2012 no usb3.0 will this still work for me ? should i connnect the mpc to the computer right away or should i download the software first ? my version is like 2.2 on the mpcx . thanks man im trying to make sure i dont mess something up again i had a bad experience and lost a beat that i liked because i was saving my songs on the internal memory and it got full.
By kaydigi Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:32 pm
Just be warned you have to use Native Kontrol plugin to switch presets from the keyboard when using native products. The list of presets do not show nor allow you to switch from the mpc controller.

I’m buying a Kontrol keyboard this week also probably just m32 for traveling purposes but I may get the A49 also.