MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Fre$hBreath Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:47 pm
So umm, yeah, how do you turn on the loop function in song mode? I'm getting tired of pressing the Play-Start button... :WTF:
By Fre$hBreath Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:11 pm
bees80 wrote:I don't think you can. You have to convert that song to a sequence and then it will loop by itself.

I know, I just wanted to point out how wack it is for our MPC's to not have a common function like "Song loop"...
By CharlesRandolph Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:27 pm
bees80 wrote:I don't think you can. You have to convert that song to a sequence and then it will loop by itself.

Fre$hBreath wrote:I know, I just wanted to point out how wack it is for our MPC's to not have a common function like "Song loop"...

Step 1. Convert the song to sequence
Step 2. Insert the new sequence into the song mode
Step 3. Turn the repeat, to hold, on that sequence so it repeats

Why 3 Steps instead of 1 Step song loop? The world may never know. :lol:
By Fre$hBreath Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:24 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:

Fre$hBreath wrote:I know, I just wanted to point out how wack it is for our MPC's to not have a common function like "Song loop"...

Step 1. Convert the song to sequence
Step 2. Insert the new sequence into the song mode
Step 3. Turn the repeat, to hold, on that sequence so it repeats

Why 3 Steps instead of 1 Step song loop? The world may never know. :lol:

It's so f u c king wack and unbelievable at that...
By bees80 Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:35 pm
Fre$hBreath wrote:

I know, I just wanted to point out how wack it is for our MPC's to not have a common function like "Song loop"...

okay, good luck with pointing out how wack the mpc is. :WTF:
By bees80 Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:46 pm
Cheers! I had a buttload of ketamine for supper last night, got an epifany while staring at the ceiling.

''if i put rtfm in my signature maybe people will actually start checking the manual instead of posting''

fool a such i am..
By Fre$hBreath Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:09 am
bees80 wrote:okay, good luck with pointing out how wack the mpc is. :WTF:

You...never mind.... :Sigh: :WTF: :Sigh: :WTF:
By Fre$hBreath Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:09 am
Danoc wrote::lol: :lol:

This guy gets it...