MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By beatscostmoney Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:26 pm
Hey y’all! So I recently updated from the touch to the Live. I bought a used Live but for some reason the jog wheel on the live doesn’t function as the enter button if I push it like it did on the Touch. Is this a setting or is it broken? If so, where do you recommend I get it fixed?

Everything else seems to work fine other than the pads on the live seem to be a bit glitchy when finger drumming.

Thanks!
By EnochLight Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:30 am
beatscostmoney wrote:Hey y’all! So I recently updated from the touch to the Live. I bought a used Live but for some reason the jog wheel on the live doesn’t function as the enter button if I push it like it did on the Touch. Is this a setting or is it broken? If so, where do you recommend I get it fixed?

Everything else seems to work fine other than the pads on the live seem to be a bit glitchy when finger drumming.

Thanks!

The Live works exactly the same as the Touch (and X and One), so if your main jog wheel isn't allowing you to "enter" data when you click it, then it's busted. Broke. The only ones that can fix it is Akai though an authorized Akai dealer/repair shop. Reach out to them.