MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Sun May 17, 2020 5:46 am
Lmao TROLL lol you just wasted your time JUMPER LUMI :lol:

Why put CharlesRandolph in this when you're talking directly to me? Leave CMan outta this.

Why every time someone don't agree with Akai people like you say it's hate? You're getting it confused with being intelligent not to fall for Akai's baffoonery! I don't just say it l show why they are baffoons! So it's not hate.

Ok, here we go. You claimed openly that l must make music? Well l wasn't on here yesterday l was in the stoo making music. You're so ignorant l have tracks on sound cloud and YT. My tracks are below and l change them constantly. Ask anyone. They just don't fall outta the sky.
Now if you don't believe then l say LETS BATTLE! I have a sick catalog son, lm ready to go! No one finger pushing a chopped sample with weak azz drums across a keyboard either. You make a statement like that then back it up.
We have a vote, l lose l lave and don't come back. You lose and you don't come back, deal? Not under another name either.

So what's it gonna be JUMPER!
IT'S GO TIME!

Ask me why l call you jumper lol

:lol: He called me a troll smh lol l won't respond lol
You are the troll here, one day you say bananas for Mpc, one day you hate Akai, you talk about other brands, you say nosense, you attack other customers together with mr.Randolph. By the way, it looks like you really have nothing better to do in your life and I wonder if you ever make music and use your devices.
So this is my last reply to you.
Don't waste time writing your emoticons sentences to me, I will not answer.
Last edited by Danoc on Sun May 17, 2020 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Danoc Sun May 17, 2020 5:51 am
Honestly l didn't know. I dont try to figure out writing styles etc. But thanks for confirming

Lampdog wrote:

You didn't know? Writing and questioning style gave it away a long time ago.
I was just waiting for someone to out him.

Bye bye and good luck.
Another name(s) soon?
By Lumi Sun May 17, 2020 12:33 pm
40Beatz wrote:Back to the Latency issues.. Yea the Q links on the X are Dead On Sensitive now. Previously...i had to touch the Qlinks a couple times before they noticed my Fingers lol

Yeah all is faster.
Qlinks more responsive, changing modes look faster also, also putting notes on grid.
It looks like they optimised all.
Great job.
By Eyalc Sun May 17, 2020 1:09 pm
Tabletop wrote:The overlay literally lays over the effects in the 4th column...
Good idea... Bad execution
They need to redesign all those pages anyway

I agree with the poor execution.

Plus some screens you see the exact same value for each qlink. It’s just a poor design in general.
By Lumi Sun May 17, 2020 2:40 pm
Eyalc wrote:

I agree with the poor execution.

Plus some screens you see the exact same value for each qlink. It’s just a poor design in general.

Qlink is very useful for me to play live, now you can mute/unmute tracks from track mute and meanwhile control a qlink, something that was not possible before.
But the design is poor, that's true.
All this grey brackground is useless and takes space for nothing. They could make it without that background.
And when you are editing effects, it's uncomfortable, there is no need to use it, it should just switch off automatically when editing.
But the idea is very useful and it fastens my workflow.
By CharlesRandolph Mon May 18, 2020 10:08 pm
kevbr0wn wrote:There is a way to turn it off. I like it tho.

Eyalc wrote:I agree with the poor execution.

I like it on some screen and then on some screens I don't like the XY or BROWSE. So I hold down qlink and press and turn it off on those screens.