MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By EnochLight Fri May 15, 2020 11:27 pm
turbo46 wrote:Just updated the X and i loaded the last project, i got that problem. WTF? :?

Audio/sample or plugin synth bass?
By turbo46 Sat May 16, 2020 1:38 am
EnochLight wrote:
turbo46 wrote:Just updated the X and i loaded the last project, i got that problem. WTF? :?

Audio/sample or plugin synth bass?

Plugin
By EnochLight Sat May 16, 2020 1:57 am
turbo46 wrote:Plugin

Is this in standalone mode or controller mode?
By e-smile-z Sat May 16, 2020 10:17 am
I ve checked the plugin on the hardware. I ve played a few notes using first the sine, the square and the saw into the reason tuner. I have not played every note but any note I ve played was in tune. I ve discovered lots of aliasing on high notes :smoker:

But it's called baseline for a reason :popcorn:
By Quickstrike2.0 Sat May 16, 2020 3:31 pm
e-smile-z wrote:I ve checked the plugin on the hardware. I ve played a few notes using first the sine, the square and the saw into the reason tuner. I have not played every note but any note I ve played was in tune. I ve discovered lots of aliasing on high notes :smoker:

The thing about the basement is there is no fine tune on it. Also yes it's out of tune. It's been out of tune.
By turbo46 Sun May 17, 2020 12:25 am
EnochLight wrote:
turbo46 wrote:Plugin

Is this in standalone mode or controller mode?

Controller mode using 3rd party plugin
By Tabletop Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:12 pm
Quickstrike2.0 wrote:
e-smile-z wrote:I ve checked the plugin on the hardware. I ve played a few notes using first the sine, the square and the saw into the reason tuner. I have not played every note but any note I ve played was in tune. I ve discovered lots of aliasing on high notes :smoker:

The thing about the basement is there is no fine tune on it. Also yes it's out of tune. It's been out of tune.

...and they're in the process of bringing more synths to the platform?
Makes me think akai has a "we'll cross that bridge when we get there" attitude towards this platform... Not promising at this point!
By Lampdog Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:33 pm
Standalone, Bassline plugin, MPC X, 2.8 is out of tune.